ღChapter 16ღ~Argument

@Amor...thanks so much...^^

This is my last upload before my exam...I'll upload the rest chapter after my exam so wish me luck....thank you for your support until now...love you guys...take care...see you after my exam ^^

*****************************************************************************

Previously

When I got into the house, I went into the room but then there was no sign of her. Maybe she’s stuck in the jam. I call her cell phone but no answer. I call Samuel’s house but then the maid said she’s not there. Why did she left the place? Why isn’t she home yet? Where is she? Wait. If she’s not there and not here...Where is she? Don’t tell me…she’s being kidnapped?! No way…She’ll be home soon. I know…

Present

Where is she? It’s been 3 hours since she’s not here. GOD! She sure loves making people worried sick. My phone starts ringing and I answer it without looking at the caller ID.

“MING! Where are you?!”

“Where did you lost her my boy?”

“Un..Uncle Ford?”

“No. It’s Junior Ford. Where is Ming?”

“I don’t know. She seems to be missing and she’s making me worried.”

“Did you do something that would hurt her?”

“NO..! Why would I? You’re saying as if she’s my wife and I’ve two timed her badly that she decided to suicide.”

“There it is. You said yourself.”

“I said what?”

“You just said she would have decide to suicide seeing that you two time her.”

“WAIT! Suicide? Why would she? I’m not…WHAT THE HECK!”

“Open the door will you and stop shouting.”

“What door?”

“Your room door so what else?”

“Room door?” I went to my door and in front stood my nightmare.

“Yo~!” I look at him as he came in but as soon as the moment I shut the door, he pull my collar and look at me at the eyes like a hungry tiger.

“Sam…”

“Where is she? I knew it’s hard for me to leave her like whatever she like. Tell me.” With his tone, I know he’s not joking about she not being there. He maybe a cool one but then when he’s serious, it’s better not to mess with him.

“I told you. I’m worried myself and I don’t know.”

“Did you hurt her?”

“No. I wouldn’t even touch her. Why would I even hurt her. How did you know that she’s not here?”

“Someone said you call asking for her and that moment I know she’s not here.”

“Sam…” before I could continue his phone rang.

“Yes…(silence)…WHAT?!” he shut the phone and dash out of the house. Where is he going?

*Sam’s POV*

The moment I hear where she is, I dash out of the house ignoring what he’s thinking. I drove like a lunatic and arrive to his house within 10 minutes. I ran to the room and saw her sleeping like a baby.