ღChapter 34ღ~A date

“Where are we going?”

“I’m bringing you to my father’s house. Grandpa wants to see you.”

“WHAT?!”

“Mama. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” I look down at my hand. No way…He’s bringing me to that man. He’s scary and I have to face it. SHIT! I don’t feel like seeing anyone. The worst is his dad.

“You look nervous aren’t you.”

“I always am nervous. Ha.Ha.”

“Is something wrong?”

“No…Erm Thomas…Does your grandpa knows about Kyle?”

“He doesn’t.”

“WHAT?!”

“He doesn’t.”

“And you’re bring both of us to him?”

“I just told him that we adopted a son because I want to feel having a family.”

“He didn’t get a fit about it?”

“Nope. He fainted when he heard about it.”

“THOMAS! You’re making no sense at all. He is shocked.”

“Jasmine…Look. I want everything to go well between us. Even if my grandpa hates Kyle, I’m not going to marry you and let Kyle be alone. I’m not that mean alright.”

“I feel like I’m troubling you. Don’t you see?”

“I do see that I’m going to get a lovely wife and a son.”

“Thomas…..”

“Here we are. Kyle, we’re here.”

“YEAH!”

We got out of the the car as I looked around. The house looks extravagant. I never realize it looks so beautiful. I saw Thomas carrying Kyle with him makes me smile. At least Thomas is going to be a good father to him which makes me glad.

“Jasmine! Come on in!” I walked down the hall way to find pictures hanged.

“Mama, this place looks nice.”

“Hello Thomas.” I turn to the front to see his grandpa smiling at him.

“Hi grandpa. This is Kyle.”

“Hello Kyle. I’m your great-great grandpa.”

“Hello great-great grandpa.” both of them shook hands. Later he turned to me and smiled.

“Hello dear. I was waiting for you.”

“Hello sir.”

“Don’t call me sir. I’m your grandpa already.”

“Hello grandpa.” I gave him a smile. He lead us to a huge room with toys and video games.

“Kyle, you play here while grandpa go and talk with your mama alright?”

“Okay great-great grandpa.” Then he brought us to another room and we sat down.

“Grandpa…I have something to tell you. Don’t be surprised alright?”

“Why is this all of a sudden?”

“Well, Kyle right…”

“He’s the adopted son of both of you right. Nothing to worry.”

“But grandpa…”

“You’re worried what your father might say right. Ignore that old rigged moron. He don’t know about life.”