ღChapter 3ღ[Mike's Pic]~Jealousy?

Sorry guys....the starting would be a little bored cause I don't know how to continue the talking but I hope you'll like it as you read it. Enjoy ^^

*******************************************************************************

*Tyler's POV*

As I entered the restaurant, I saw lady sitting but why does that face looks so familiar? I went closer to the person and I'm surprised to know that it's none other than my old schoolmate Silvia Mark. I went to her and smiled while observing her. She wasn't whom she used to be but looked gorgeous and sexy as I can say it. She smiled and shock my hand. We sat together and looked at each other. All I was able to do was observe her while she order lunch for herself and me. She has a bluish eyes and blonde. Her smile was sweet and lovely. She wasn't like whom she was when she was in high school. She was the type who was really chubby and not slim but now when I look at her, she's so different. I look gagged but the moment she smile I was like looking at her with my heart melting but then because of my thoughts on Ashy really stopped the thought of it but still the full pack was there. Just one word from me. She's smocking HOT!

"Hi Tyler. How have you been?"

"Silvia. I'm fine. What about you?"

"I'm fine too. It's been 6 years since we meet each other. Now, we're 25 meeting in a restaurant as you being the president of the company. I'm surprised to see you but then I knew that it would be you the president though."

"I never thought you'd be the president as well. It's surprising that a girl like you becoming one. How's your father?"

"He's actually no more in this world."

"I'm sorry. Now I know the reason why you took over. So, you're managing things by yourself?"

"I have to Tyler. I'm a president and I have to be responsible. Not like other guys but still I'm glad that I'm able to look after my staff."

"You changed a lot. You don't look like someone from the past."

"What do you mean? How have I changed?"

"You look better now. Pretty and sexy."

"Really?" she looked at me closer bending in front of me. I was stunned. When she bent, I saw her bust but not that clear. I don't know what was she trying to do but for sure she was trying to turn me on. I turned away and looked at the waiter. But seriously, she was flirting with me and definitely she changed a lot.

"Yes. A lot. So lets have our lunch now." and both of us start eating.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I do. Her name is Ashley and I met her when I was studying in UK."

"Oh. Alright. What is she doing now?"

"She's a designer. She's helping out in a small stores and also she's making cloths for the orphanage."