ღChapter 12ღ~Engaged? With who?

Well, thank you for the voting and reading guys…thanks to you that my story is increasing more readers…and thank you for the voting….Arrigatone ^^….sry for the late posting…I had an exam concentration to look at so had no time to look at this so I’m sorry…..but then the next upload might take time as well but till now…enjoy this chapter ^^

@Amor…I’m just and average writer…there are people who are way better writer than me….but still thank you very-very muchy for supporting and helping me…..I really appreciate it….

So guys…whose pic do you want me to show in next upload? tell me after you’ve read this story ^^…bon reading….

************************************************************************************

Previously

I slowly opened my eyes although I felt a little drowsy though. I tried to reopen my eyes again but then I couldn’t. I can hear breaking sound but not sure of what’s going on. My vision were blur but all I am able to see was someone was fighting with another person but who is that? I can’t see at all. Not long later, I can feel that someone was approaching me. I wanted to move away but then too late, My body can’t move at all and I’m too tired to move a single step. All I knew was I’m being carried in a bridal style and next thing I knew was my head is blur and I can’t see a single thing…

Present

I slowly open my eyes feeling the soft bed below me. At first it was blur and then after a few times of eyes shutting and opening, I was able to look which only ceiling was in front of me. Where am I actually? I slowly force myself to sit on the bed and look around. It was a beautiful room colored with floral painting…Maybe it’s a wall paper but who cares, all I ever think is WHERE AM I?! I feel that my body still aches but I got up little. The room looks neat and tidy. Who lives here and most of all how did I end up here? There was a frame hung so as I was checking it out, someone came in.

“Why hello there. How are you feeling now?” I turn to see who is that when she placed breakfast on the table nearby.

“Much better thank you. Excuse me, may I know where am I?”

“You’re in Andrea’s Seek.”

“Andrea’s Seek?”

“Yes. My young master owns this place after my master gave him this mansion. My master named this place after his wife.”

“That’s sweet.”

“It is. Anyway mistress, please take more rest. Young master will be here in a few moments.” and she walk away. I went to the balcony and look at the view. I notice that I’m at the...FOREST?! It does seemed hidden although I notice some cars were moving...

“Enjoying the view Miss Day Dreamer?” It can’t be…I wanted to turn but then end up standing like a statue looking straight without moving a tiny inch. I felt him coming beside me. I still don’t feel like looking at him.

“Hello?” why can’t I say a  single word? What is wrong with me? Without me realizing, I felt a hit behind me which almost…ALMOST push me down the balcony!

“WHAT THE!” turning him with an angry look

“That’s what will happen if someone never talk. What were you thinking over there until you never talk at all?” he slowly came closer to me. I look at him eyes which was calm which usually was cold and heartless.

“I…” as I slowly trail down to his lips which made me back to flashback. I kissed my boss!

“I what?” he came even closer. Should I say that we had one inch distance? I turned away not looking at him as he just sight.