I Just Love To Hate You

Well hello everyone🙈 it's been a while and I know I'm so so so sorry! College is stressful especially when you play a sport :( I've been trying to find time to write but it just hasn't been happening at all for me! I don't know what to say except I'm so so so sorry for this wait and I hope that it pays off in the end and you guys enjoy this chapter ☺️ I love you guys and thank you so much for the support and caring so much ❤️ you're amazing❤️

WORD COUNT: 3,195

HARRY'S POV

I stared at my son, who was basically holding my daughters sanity in his hands. "Give me the phone." I asked but Damon just stood staring at his sister. I stood up slamming my hands against the table, "GIVE ME THE PHONE!" I screamed.

"Harry! Please!" Kimi shouted at me and I shook my head.

"This is my daughter's fucking results Kimi!" I yelled glaring towards my wife but she held a calm expression.

"She's my daughter too Haz..." She frowned a little and I saw how upset she was and it calmed me a little.

I stuck my hand out again and the phone was placed in my hand, "Hello?"

"Mr. Styles? It's the English CSI...and we have the DNA results from the suspect and his family." The officer that was on the line explained. I didn't respond; I just waited to see if what my son had announced to the entire table was true. "We have two confirmed matches."

My heart broke; two?

I must've reflected my feelings through my face because Autumn stood up and ran out of the room. For once I gave pleading eyes towards Michael and Camden who both followed her out while I stayed on the phone. "Two matches?" I gulped feeling a knot begin to form in my throat.

"Yes...we found a blood match as well as a sperm match." Once again I heard the seriousness that was reflected through the officers voice.

"But it's only from one person right? Just Dean right?" I asked getting a confused look from everyone at the table, they all looked so panicked; I just look like a wreck.

I heard the officer clear his throat, "No Mr. Styles, I'm sorry."

"What? What's wrong?" I started freaking out, tears started forming in my eyes and honestly, I don't know why because I haven't even gotten the results yet.

"The blood we found belonged to Dean, but the DNA from the sperm matched Dean's father. We believe that Dean might have been a victim in this as well or an accomplice." My heart completely dropped, the boy that we thought ruined my daughters life might also be a victim.

No, because it's my daughter's life who was ruined not his because he had the balls to fucking date my daughter. To give her the comfort she needed but actually he was just setting her up to get hurt even more.

His fucking father raped her, he mutilated my little girl and ruined her last year of high school. She didn't get to go to prom, she didn't get to go to graduation, and she didn't get to go on her senior trip because she became so anxious around people; any type of contact at that point gave her a panic attack but for some reason Dean was her escape.

I swallowed hard, she spent so much time at his house. She spent time with her rapist and she didn't even know.

The tears in my eyes started to boil away because of my anger. "So you're telling me that Dean's father raped my daughter?" I started yelling and Kimi raced over to me but I didn't let her take the phone away from me.

"I'm sorry Mr. Styles, we haven't made contact with your daughter and if you don't want to tell her you do not have to. We have Mr. Jensen in custody right now along with his son." The officer explained quickly probably realizing that I was about to freak out.