The Boys Are Back

Hey Guys!! :) It's been a while!! Welcome to the second chapter!! Sorry it took so long!! Actually the only reason it did take so long is because I waited until this story hit 100 reads ;) which i'm going to do for each chapter. When it hits a hundered I'll post the next chapter! 

Thank you all so much for reading and everything!!! <3 I love you guys :)

WORD COUNT: 2,567

CLOVER'S POV

"A bad boy!?" I shouted and Autumn immediately shushed me. I continued more quietly, "You honestly think your dad would let you date a bad boy?" 

Autumn slumped down on her bed, "No but I don't care!" She smirked raising her head of proudly, Camden shot her a look and dropped, "Okay maybe I do..."

"Besides why would you want to date a bad boy? They are just assholes anyway." Camden asked from the moon chair across from Autumn's bed. 

My friends face fell even more than before, "Just to have something different, everyone I date is some snobby rich kid who gets everything he wants. I'm just another prize because I'm Harry Style's only daughter." 

"Well most people seem to think you're a snobby rich girl who gets everything she wants." Camden retaliated and I could see anger just spread across Autumn's face, they are about to kill each other.

Autumn leaned forward, "Excuse me? Well then." She laughed, "Doesn't that make you a rich terrorist Mr. Malik if we want to talk about our 'stereotypes'," 

"Fine!" Camden snapped, "Snobby rich narcissistic rude slut!" 

Autumn stood off her bed, "Terrorist evil rude rich asshole man whore!" Autumn screamed and Camden stood up getting in her face. 

"Bitch!" 

"Dick!" 

"I HATE YOU!" Camden yelled in her face and I groaned leaning back in my seat.

"The feelings mutual." Autumn backed away crossing her arms. 

Cam smirked, "Good." And with that Autumn laughed, the relationship between Camden and Autumn is just weird. They go from hating each other to be being best friends the next. I guess that's what happened when you've been friends pretty much since birth. 

There was a knock on the door before it opened, "Is everything alright in here?" 

I smiled, "Everything's fine Aunt Kimi. Those two idiots are just having their daily fight," 

Aunt Kimi chuckled and looked at her daughter, "Autumn your father wants to talk to you about your first day of school."

I saw Autumn look up at her ceiling and curse before looking back to her mother, "Do we have to talk about this now?"