It Should Only Get Better From Here

Hello everyone! How are you guys?? This chapter is super long like a lot longer than usual so I hope you like it!! It was supposed to be longer but I had to cut it because of how long it really would've been. XD sorry guys!! But the next chapter will be up sooner I promise! :3 I love you guys and hope you're all having a great day/life :3

Thanks again for editing my shit Julia you're awesome. (I actually hate her ;) ) k bye

WORD COUNT: 5,481

CALUM'S POV

My heart skipped, "Woah woah what?"

"Yeah the Sydney auditions are in three days..." Autumn pointed out and Luke ran from his guitar towards the computer located across the room.

He began typing furiously and we all waited for him to say something, "She's right," Luke muttered.

Autumn rolled her eyes, "Told you!" She laughed a little and Michael held a weak smile. I just kind of looked between the two of them; I don't see how they work...I just don't get it.

Luke switched off the computer and ran back to us, "So we really need to practice!" He exclaimed and Michael cleared his throat, "What?"

"Or we could wait till next yea-" Michael started but I put my hand up and he responded with a sigh. "Fine, no need to sass me Calum." He chuckled and I began plucking at my bass. Luke joined in and Ashton started a familiar beat, Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade. We haven't really practiced this song very much but the harmonies in it were practically written for us to sing. "You want to do this song?" Michael asked and all three of the girls in the room were practically glowing.

"Do it!" Abigail chirped and Autumn glared at her in the beginning but then smiled. Melody was just looking at Luke with such a bright and proud smile. "You guys could totally do it! It would be beautiful!"

"I agree!" Melody chimed in.

Autumn nodded, "Seriously I love that song! It was like my childhood!" She laughed loudly and the other girls agreed.

"Same!" Abigail exclaimed and Autumn continued to smile but Melody's big smile slightly fell.

Ashton looked past his drum set at the one boy in the room, "What do you think Cam?"

Camden looked kind of shocked he was being included but he half smirked half smiled, "Well I think you should do it, it's such a classic song so if you do it at least decently I know at least my dad would love it, Harry too."

"Do you guys know which One Direction member is working the Sydney auditions?" I asked and both Camden and Autumn shrugged.

"If we did know I don't think we would be allowed to tell you," Camden explained, "It could give you guys an advantage or something who knows."

"That makes sense." Melody nodded then looked back at Luke, "Alright so how about you guys start practicing??"

The band nodded and we began playing the song we've decided to audition with.

*=*=*=*=*TWO DAYS LATER*=*=*=*=*

"You guys have gotten a lot better!" Melody exclaimed from the couch in Ashton's basement.

"Yeah with only two full days of practice you guys really have come through, I think." Abigail announced, and Autumn nodded showing that she agreed with her.

"I can't wait to hear it when Michael gets back." Autumn smiled, "I'm glad he's getting help and stuff..."

Luke nodded adjusting his flannel unbuttoning the top three buttons, "Agreed."