Wrong

Hey everyone! :) Sorry It's been so long! fencing season just started up and I haven't had a lot of time to work on my writing. :/ which sucks a lot! BUT! I would like to thank all of you for getting my story up to 1K reads!! <3 Thats an awesome start! Thanks so much guys!!! :) Really this does mean a lot! 

Fencing season did start and I'm captain this year so I'm going to try and find time to write a lot more but the chapters might come out a little slower but I PROMISE I'm going to try harder. (Like i try like i try like i'm trying too hard again!) Sorry i had to lol

Well! i hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!! I'M SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!!

WORD COUNT: 4151

AUTUMN'S POV

"Hospital!?" I shouted and Michael's eyes widened now, "Why is my brother in the hospital!?" 

"We don't know your mom called us saying you weren't answering her. She told us to tell you to go to the hospital now." Clover explained and I gulped. 

"Okay I'll go there right now." I dropped the phone from my ear, "I-I have to go, my brothers in the hospital." 

Michael showed a concerned face, "Do you know why? Is he going to be alright?" He grabbed my hand that was resting on my lap, clenching it tightly to show he was truly concerned. I shook my head jumping up from my seat next to Michael and into his room to grab my jacket and shoes. "I'll drive you there so you don't have to walk ho-"

I flipped around, "You would do that!?" Michael nodded with a soft smile, "Thank you so much."

Michael nodded again grabbing his keys off his desk and I followed him out of house, "Thank you." I exclaimed again stepping into Michael's car.

"Really, it's alright." Michael started the car and we were gone on the road to the hospital. The entire ride there we were both silent, I was worrying about my brother and Michael had a concerned face, but I don't think it was over my brother.

Michael stopped in front of the hospital and I gave him a hug before wishing him off. I ran into the hospital asking for my brother's room, thankfully he wasn't in the emergency room, so the amount of worry I had reduced a bit. I picked up my speed when I heard some nurses yelling from Dante's wing, I ran into room 106, "Dante!?"

"Autumn!" Dante had a large smirk plastered on his face while he sat with his feet hanging off the edge of the hospital bed in his football uniform. "You're in so much trouble." 

My eyes widened when all I saw different about Dante was the small brace on his ankle and crutches next to him but the real problems started when my Dad cleared his throat, "So how'd you sleep last night?" 

I put my hands up in defense, "We aren't here for me! We are here for Dante right?" 

"All I did was sprain my ankle; I don't even know why Mom even told you to come here. It's really not that bad." Dante grabbed his crutches and stood up; I guess we are leaving too.

That's when I let my eyes search the room, "Where's Mom?"

"She went back to work," My father's voice echoed his anger and I gulped. He sternly crossed his arms and held the glare he had began giving me when I first walked in the room. "So why don't you tell me about what happened last night?" 

DANTE'S POV

"You're in so much trouble." I whispered mimicking myself from before, and I used my crutches to follow my family out of the hospital room. I hate these things.