Come Back

Hola everyone! I know I'm updating so quickly this time!! That's because IM ON A ROLL!!! <3 I'm so excited for you guys to read this one!! It's good but make sure you pay attention to all the POV changes in this chapter lol it's also going to get kinda violent...so please don't read this if you're sensative to those types of things :) You can just skip those parts and it'll still make sense :)

I really hope you enjoy this chapter I put a lot of work and thought into it! I also didn't skim it over so don't kill me on spelling or grammar errors I'm too lazy for that shit :P Well either way enjoy it! <3 

WORD COUNT: 3,384

AUTUMN'S POV

Everything is dark and I dont know why, I tried and tried to see something but I felt restrained. "Hello?!" I would try to yell but nothing could come out of me mouth. I'm alone, just the darkness and I. "Help..." I whispered now and still no response, the only thing I do feel is pain, mostly in my head...I think. I can't move, I can't tell where this burning is coming from but it feels higher up it must be my head right? It has to be my head...

Wait, it's all in my head...right? 

When you're in a darkness like this you can't help but think, what got me here? Yet, the only answer I can think of is myself. I'm alone in everything aren't I? There is no way I got myself in this situation, I couldn't of. 

I'm trapped in this eternal blackness, what am I supposed to do? I can't get out. Am I dead? No. I can hear my heartbeat shaking my mind. I'm alone in my own head.

In darkness you're alone with your fears, at least I'm not scared of the dark. A small chuckle echoed through my mind, good thing I'm still funny right? My thoughts began plastering words around my mind, alone, scared, left, gone, abandon. That word, abandon why would anyone do that? Abandon someone that is. I don't think I've ever bee- Michael. His name struck me with a sudden pain on my back, I yelled out in agony then finally my voice was released from my throat. I was hearing again, but now I know I'm not alone. A mans grunt came along with every sudden strike on my back and every yell to escape my mouth. I thought this was in my head? 

I still couldn't see anything, but it wasn't because I was surrounded by darkness something was tied over my eyes, the pain was coming from my head, a very' intense headache. "Let me go!" I finally spoke and the strikes to my back actually stopped. 

"Now why would I do that?" 

That voice, I know that voice. "It hurts please stop!" 

"Now you're begging? You truely are just as pathetic as I was told." A haunting laugh came over my mind, the laugh wasn't as familiar as this mans voice, it was darker and more evil. I felt a tug on the back of my head and suddenly I finally saw something. The light at first forced me to close my eyes again letting out a hiss, "Look at me!" He yelled and I attempted to open my eyes again this time more successful. I stared right into the green eyes of this evil man, and the shimmering red whip that was in his hand, shimmering with my blood. He saw my stare, "Isn't it pretty? The brown and red color combination looks amazing in this lighting." His maniacal laugh echoing in the room now, I started struggling trying to find an exit but my hands a feet were tied. "Awe poor baby." He laughed walking towards me, "Don't worry we are going to have a little bit of fun now, no need to escape." He smirked and his green eyes glistened with lust. 

CALUM'S POV

"He's gone." I repeated and Ashton ran in crying.

"Gone!?" He looked over at Michael's empty bed. "Oh." He sighed in some small relief, "I thought you meant he was dead fucking hell Calum!" He hit my arm.