The Drug In Me Is You

HEY EVERYONE!!! It's been a while I know! I'm sorry XD I don't mean for it to take this long but i can be kind of lazy when it comes to writing and I have this rule with myself that each chapter has to be at least 3K words but I broke that rule a chapter or two back and that was annoying. I was also super busy because I went to WARPED MOTHERFUCKING TOUR!!! IT WAS AMAZING I LOVED IT <3

Sorry i'm rambling!! I hope you liek this chapter <3 Please remember to comment vote and share <3 it really helps! plus it encourages me more and i'll type faster XD

WORD COUNT: 3,399

CAMDEN'S POV

"NOOO! No no no!!" Autumn screamed at the top of her lungs waking me up. I jumped out of my bed and ran to the room next to me and began banging on the door. The screaming continued and I was joined by almost everyone in the house. Louis, El, Harry, Kimi and Niall. I guess Leonardo and Claudia was able to sleep through it. My family, Liam and Dante were in the house next door.

"Autumn are you alright!?" Harry yelled banging on the door and Eleanor was trying to get her word in but it was shadowed over by the three grown men yelling. "AUTUMN!"

The screaming wasn't stopping unless it was for Autumn to breath. "Open the door honey please!" Kimi tried to plea but I don't think Autumn can hear anything, that's when it hit me.

"We need to get in there! Now!" I yelled and started pushing against the door.

"Cam what's wrong!?" Louis asked but I just kept pushing.

Eleanor backed up, "Move!" She yelled and with one kick the door flew open free from the lock.

"Woah..." Niall whispered before we all ran in to see Autumn in a fetal position with her phone across the room. "Autumn it's alright." Niall bent down to help Autumn but she slapped his arm away.

Niall looked towards me and I sighed walking over to a screaming Autumn. "Really?" I whispered bending down in front of her. "C'mon can't you yell louder than that?" My own voice raised slightly and almost instantly Autumn froze looking me in the eyes. Her golden brown eyes glistened from her tears. "Can't you?"

Autumn shook her head and practically fell into my lap hugging me tightly, "Is she alright?" Eleanor asked and I shook my head, "But she stopped screaming?"

I pointed to Autumn showing that you could see her body rise and fall very quickly which matched her breathing. "What happened?" I asked bluntly and I heard Uncle Harry clear his throat, he knew I had to be blunt with Autumn when this happened because she won't listen to me or anyone for the matter. Autumn just continued to breath; slowly but surely her breathing did begin to calm down.

Autumn lifted her head from my chest and looked me right in the eyes, "Dean." She whispered before her head fell on my chest and she started crying again.

"What about Dean? What!?" My uncle Harry yelled. His daughters crying picked up just as Harry's voice started rising. "This is why I didn't want you going away! Look at you!" Harry continued to yell towards Autumn and I held her close to me almost like I could protect her from her fathers words but I knew I couldn't. "You're sitting her freaking out over a boy!? Really!?" Harry was storming around the room until he grabbed Autumn's phone, "Let me guess it started with this right?" He lifted it to his ear and pretended to speak but he froze, "Why the fuck are you talking to my daughter?" There was a short pause before Harry began yelling, "If I ever catch you anywhere near Autumn again I will kill you." And with that Harry hung up the phone and glared at Autumn. Not that she could tell since she was still having a panic attack against my chest.

"Haz-" Kimi began but Harry didn't want to hear it.

"Every time this happens he's involved! Every god damn time!" Harry yelled and now even Eleanor was trying to help calm Harry down.