End Up Here

Hey guys!! Sorry this took so long but I ended up getting like the worst writers block in the middle of this chapter XD but its up and ready to go!! I will be posting again before the 4th because I promised my friend I'd update before we go to the ONE DIRECTION CONCERT!!!!! YAY!!

I'm so friggin excited I might die XD 5sos and One Direction in the same stadium as me...OMG!! Lol alright well I hope you guys enjoy this chapter since you're all fed up with my fangirling! <3 Enjoy! Don't forget to rate comment and follow<3 Love ya!

WORD COUNT: 3570

AUTUMN'S POV

I woke up and almost forgot where I was. I shot up from where I was sleeping and started looking around. It was my first morning in Australia you'd think that I would be in my own home here but not even. I sighed slightly but almost yelled when I heard a voice call my name, "Autumn?" I turned my head and locked eyes with Ashton Irwin. "You alright?" 

I nodded, "Yeah I'm fine!" I whispered back looking at the clock. "Wait it's only 7:30?" 

Ashton groaned but nodded, "Yeah sadly. The other boys won't wake up for a while." He was sitting with his legs crossed on the floor rubbing his neck, "Sleeping on the floor is never a good idea." 

I laughed crawling from the couch down the floor and grabbing my phone on the way. "You can sleep on Michael's lap if you want it's not much better." I giggled quietly, "My neck is killing me."

"Ouch." Ash laughed but his laughter stopped when he saw my face. "What?"

"Ouch is right." I sighed reading some of the texts I was sent out loud.

'You pathetic piece of trash! How dare u do something lyk this!'

'I knew you weren't worth anything falling for that neon haired prick again.'

'You're a cheating bitch!'

"And those are the nicer ones..." I sighed scrolling up, "I'm not even sure what I did? I haven't answered Dean since I landed." Ashton shrugged as I quickly continued to scroll.

He stopped me pointing at the screen, "Wait there!! You sent something last night?" 

'Yes I did, and I'm in love with him,' Ashton read aloud and I felt my anger start to boil.

"I never said that," I cracked my knuckles glaring towards Michael, "He must have touched my phone." Ashton put his hand over mine, "Now what?"

"Lets fuck with him!" Ashton smirked.

I made a confused and kind of disgusted face. "Um no offense but threesomes aren't my thing..."

Ashton was about to laugh his ass off but he covered his mouth managing to only let out a few giggles. "No no! Come here I'll show you what I mean." I inched closer to Ashton closing the distance between us but before I even had the chance to ask why he laid down on the floor and pulled me with him. 

"What are you doing Ashton!?" I tried to whisper but my confusion caused the volume to spike.

"Shh!" Ashton responded, "We are fucking with Michael! He will wake up to see us laying here and that'll be revenge enough right?" I shrugged placing my head on Ashton's chest, which pretty much said I was all for it. At first I wasn't tired at all especially lying on Michael's best friend it just didn't feel okay to me but as time went by, and hour or so it happened. 

I fell asleep listening to a different heart beat than I was used to, but I didn't completely hate it.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I felt myself just fly up into the air, as if the yelling wasn't enough to wake me up. I felt familiar arms wrap tightly around me. "You're kidding me!?"