Chapter 35: Pull the plug

Mia's POV:

I hold Justin's hand tight as I feel myself getting upset.

It's now been three weeks of Justin being in a coma.

Everyone wants me to let go because they don't want to see Justin like this. But, the problem is I can't. I can't do it. I can't be without him.

Does anyone know how much of an effect this boy has had on me? Does anyone know how much this boy makes me feel normal and worth something when I didn't?

This boy. This blonde haired boy with gorgeous brown eyes. This boy that's scared of sharks and has a habit into running into glass windows. This boy that sings like an angel and made me his one less lonely girl. This boy that holds me tight every damn chance he had.

This boy...

Is my everything.

* Flashback *

"Hey babe!," Justin calls.

I look over and he has the bowl of salad I prepared in his hands, walking towards the patio.

The kids are playing outside with Brandi and Fredo, having fun.

I notice that the patio glass door is closed.

"I'm gonna go take this outside so we can eat on the patio. Sound good?"

I nod my head and continue to make the sandwiches.

I look up and realize that I forgot to tell him the patio door is closed.

"Wait Ju-"

I hear a huge thud and hear Justin groan in pain immeadiately after, causing him to step back.

"Baby, are you okay?"

He sets the salad bowl on counter and comes towards me.

He pouts his lips and I giggle at him.

He points to his forehead.

"Kiss it and make it better," he whines.

I lean up, standing on my tippy toes and kiss his forehead.

"All better?," I ask with a smile.

I feel him grab my waist and throw me into his chest.

He crashes his lips into mine, snaking his arms around me.

"Better with you," he responds.

I grin and peck his lips.

"I love you."

"Forever and always," he says back.

* End of flashback *

I smile a little at the adorable flashback I just had, wishing he was awake.

I stand up, but never let my hand leave his.

Pull the plug Mia. Just do it. You can't see him like this and you know it.

I shake out the negative thought I just had. I have to keep a positive mind. It's a must.

"Justin, c'mon babe. You gotta wake up," I whisper.

I examine him and his body is still, and I feel my heart ache.

I feel my eyes start to burn as tears fill them, and I begin to sniff.