Chapter 19: Pray

Justin's POV:

I slam the car door behind me, starting the engine.

I pull out the driveway and speed down the road, going God knows where.

I am so pathetic and useless. I mean, whatever I do, I can't make Mia happy.

She won't even smile.

It's like I'm not affective anymore.

* Flashback *

I continue to pace around the bedroom, worried about Mia. I'm shaking because no one knows where she is right now.

I hope they find her soon.

I have to calm down. I might have a heart attack.

I pull out my phone and go on Twitter. Somehow, that calms me down sometimes.

I scroll down my feed and I see a trend: #RIPMiaBieber

I raise my eyebrowns. #RIPMiaBieber? I take a deep breath and calm myself down. It's probably just a joke.

I keep scrolling down and I see pictures of Mia, with her eyes close, looking pale on a stretcher. I click on the picture and examine it closely to see if it's real.

I shake my head and try to not believe it, even though I already do.

"No, no. This can't be happening," I say to myself.

I turn the T.V. on and try to see if the news is on. Surprisingly, there's breaking news with the same picture of Mia on a stretcher. Not just that, but there's video of her. I listen in:

Mia Bieber, the wife of Justin Bieber was found dead in a huge lake near Washington D.C. Her car was found close by the bridge with all my belongings including her cellphone, bag, and other items. Police didn't give out information of Mia's life status or not, but it's obvious from these pictures and videos, that Mia Bieber did in fact not make it.

Everyone has taken the time to tweet #RIPMiaBieber and tweet heartwarming tweets to Mia's husband, Justin Bieber to support him in this grieving time.

I turn the T.V. off and thrown my phone on the bed. I close my eyes and run my fingers through my hair, taking the moment in.

My heart gets harder and harder as I imagine the pictures and videos of Mia. I sniff to hold back the tears, but I'm not successful at it.

I open my eyes and tears roll down my cheeks, and I grow angry.

I walk towards the wall and ram my fist into it, calling a little dent in it. 

"What the fuck?," I shout. I punch the wall again and turn around, still pacing around the room, looking angry. I  grab a pillow off my bed.

"How could you be so stupid and let her do that Justin? You saw she was in pain and you didn't go to her right away like you always do!"

I throw the pillow against the wall and turn towards the mirror. I examine myself. I look like part of me was ripped out of me. Well, it's because it was.

I wipe my tears and run my fingers through my hair again, trying to take deep breaths. I manage to calm myself down a little, but then I continue to cry again.

I lost the love of my life, the strongest person alive. I lost the one that made my life worth living, the most beautiful girl in the world. I lost my everything.