Chapter 5: You're back

Justin's POV:

I continue making breakfast in the kitchen as Kenzie is playing with the twins in the other room.

"Look Daddy! Wosie and Alex are crawing!," she exclaims. 

I look in the other room and enjoy the sight of her playing with them. I smile.

I finish making breakfast and place it on the place.

I already fed Kenzie and the twins. It wasn't easy, but I managed to do it. I wanted Mia to sleep. 

I head upstairs.

"I'll be right back Kenzie. I'm gonna go wake up Mommy."

She continues to play with the twins and I go into the bedroom, seeing my perfect queen sleeping safe and sound, flat on her stomach. I climb on the bed and lay on top of her, my arms around her waist. 

I gently kiss the back of her neck multiple times until I hear her giggling and moaning. I travel to her ear.

"Wake up babe. I made breakfast," I whisper.

"Justin, I'm tired babe," she groans.

I bury my face into her neck again and  begin kissing the back of it again. My grip tighten and my kisses get sloppier. 

She burst out in laughter even more.

"O-Okay. I'm up!," she manages to say through her giggles. 

I place one last kiss on her neck. 

"Good."

I get off her and lay beside her, bringing her close to me. 

I lean and press my lips to hers, our lips moving in sync. I hear her moan through the kiss and I pull away smirking at her. 

I bite my lip and get on top of her, having her in between my legs. I suck the skin on her collarbone and travel up to her ear and start nibbling on it.

She moans my name, driving me insane. I kiss her nose and stare at her, admiring her beautiful eyes. 

She wraps her arms around my neck and I feel electricity.

"Breakfast is getting cold," she points out. 

I scoff. "Fuck it. I can warm it up."

"Are you sure you wanna do this? It's been a little over a month and I don't wanna push you into anything and make you up-"

I feel her peck my lips. "You know, you talk too much when you're nervous. Baby, it's not our first time. Why are you nervous?"

"I know. I know. But, I feel like it's our first time because I wanna make you feel good and feel better. I wanna keep your mind off things so I wanna do it right."

She awws and I blush. 

"Yes Justin. I wanna do it," she answers. 

I nod and continue where I left off, pulling her shirt over her head. I take off her pajama shorts and admire her body.

Damn.

"But, promise me something," she says.

"Hmm?"

"Be gentle. I don't wanna be screaming. The kids are here."

I chuckle at her. "I'll try."

* Later *

Mia and I finish breakfast and play with the twins on the patio as we watch Kenzie play.

Mia giggles and kisses Rosie's cheek multiple times, causing me to stare in happiness. 

It's weird. Just yesterday she was having another major breakdown, and now look at her. She's smiling more than I've ever saw her, she's spending more time with the twins and Kenzie. It's just amazing.

But, I can't get more hopes too high. I know she's gonna have another breakdown soon. But, maybe it won't be as bad.

I know she's gonna get better soon. I don't want her to look at life like it's the worst thing in the world. I want her to love and cherish it.

I look down and Alex and see he's staring at them, smiling too.

I hug him tight and kiss his forehead.

"Like father, like son."

Mia looks up and smiles at me, then Alex.

"You know, he looks just like you," she says.

I look down and examine him a little closer. Wow, I didn't notice it that much. He looks just like me. A smile spreads across my face.

"Yep, he's gonna look just like his pops. Nice hair, nice eyes, charming smile, a nice ass."

She burst out in laughter. "Nice ass?," she questions.

"Oh, you know you like it," I tease.

"But, I want him to be smart, strong, and brave. I want him to chose the right girl, like I did."

She bites down on her lip and looks down, trying her hide that she's blushing.

"I love you."

"Forever and always," she says back.

I look down at Rosie. "Rosie looks just like you. She's so beautiful."

"Yeah, she is," she agrees.

"Kenzie looks more like the both of us. She's got your smile, your energy and your personalitity. Then, she has both of our eyes, my hair color and she actually loves to sing."

She raises her eyebrow. "Kenzie sings?"

"Yeah, I'm guessing Mom taught her a few nursery rhymes. It's pretty adorable if you ask me. She was singing 'Mary had a little lamb' this morning when I was making breakfast," I explain.

 I hear the doorbell ring. I place Alex in his little playpen and answer it. I open the door and my jaw drops. 

Holy shit.

Mia's POV:

"Mia!," I hear Justin shout.

"Huh?!"

He comes outside and grabs Rosie.

"Someone's at the door for you."

I nod and head into inside and into the living room. 

I see him and I had a ton of mixed emotions. Anger, nervousness are some of what I feel, but happiness and relief control me the most.

I run to him and embrace him tight, crying into his chest.

It's my Dad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy fuck.

I didn't update this book in a little while. I'm sorry babes.

I'm packed with work. I'm a junior and I was stressed with school, and a bunch of other bullshit happening in my life. I was so stressed.

You know I'm starting to select colleges? Holy shit! I'm getting old.

So, yeah :) 

I'll always try to update when I can.

Mia's Dad is back from rehab? Wait until next chap? It's a tearjerker.

Want the next chap? 30+ votes and a few comments, and it's all yours!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15