Chapter 10: I love you

Justin's POV:

* Same scene as last chapter *

Mom and I continue to stare at Mia on the couch. She's so drunk.

"Justin!," Mia cheers, my name sounding slurred. She tried to get off the couch and walk towards me. She looks like she's gonna collapse, but she manages to come to me and wrap her arms around my neck.

"Mia, you need to sleep this off," I tell her.

She laughs at me, looking crazy.

"Whatever you say buttercup."

I look at my Mom. 

"I'll be right back," I tell her.

I sweep Mia off her feet and head upstairs into the bedroom.

I place her on the bed, and she laughs.

"It is bedtime already?," she asks, her words still slurred.

"Yes, it is. Now, c'mon Mia. You need some rest."

I put the covers on her and a few seconds later, she goes to sleep.

I head back downstairs and see my Mom with her arms crossed against her chest.

"Justin, she's not okay."

"I know. I don't know what to do anymore Mom. I thought she was gonna have fun at the party, not drink away her pain," I explain.

"Justin, I know it might not be what you wanna do. But, she has to go to rehab to get better," she tells me.

I huff out a breath, feeling guilty that I have given up on her. I want her to get better. I thought I could help, but obviously I can't.

I feel like the only way is rehab.

"Okay."

She nods.

"I'll call the rehab and they'll be here tomorrow morning for her. She doesn't have to pack."

"How long will she be there?," I ask.

"About two months," she answers.

"Mom, two months?! That's so long for me to be without her. I want her to get better, b-"

"If you really want her to get better Justin, let her do her time in rehab. Allow her to get better."

I'm so desperate for Mia is get better. 

It's gonna be a painful two months.

* In the morning *

Mia's POV:

I feel a pounding headache and I hold my head. I also feel strong arms tight around me and multiple kisses on my cheek.

"I love you Mia. I love you," I hear Justin mumble against my cheek.

I open my eyes and look confused. 

"I love you, too Justin. Are you okay?," I ask him.

He looks upset and regretful, making me know something is up.

I hear the door open from downstairs, Justin looking down.

"Please don't hate me," he pleads.

"What?," I ask, still confused.

I get up, holding my head. I forgot I drank like crazy last night.

I manage to get down the stairs with this pounding headache, and I see Pattie with two other men. The men look like they're from a mental facility or something. 

"What's going on?," I ask.

I hear Justin walking down the stairs and I look back at him, raising my eyebrow.

"Mommy?," I hear. A few seconds later, Kenzie comes down and hugs Justin's leg.

"Mia, we all care about you. You know that. So, these two men are here to take you to rehab," Pattie reveals.

I feel my heart drop and I start to shake in fear. I don't wanna go.

"W-What?," I whimper.

Tears start to fill my eyes as the men come towards me. I quickly look around and start to run away and the men chase me. 

I start screaming and they both grab a hold of me, pulling me out the door. I struggle to get out of their grip.

"I'm sorry Mia," Justin says, looking crushed.

"Mommy!," Kenzie screams. 

She tries to come help me, but Justin pulls her back.

Kenzie screams and tries to get out of Justin's grip, but he's too strong.

"Justin! Kenzie!," I scream.

"Mia, stop sweetie. They're here to help," Pattie says, attempting to calm me down.

I still struggle to get out of the tight grip, and I'm dragged out of the house. The last thing I see is Justin's crushed face and Kenzie's face drenched in tears.

Tears fall down my cheeks as I'm put into the car.

I hit the window multiple times, and before I know it the car pulls out the driveway, heading to the rehab.

* At the rehab *

This rehab is for the mentally sick and mentally stressed.

I guess I fall under the category of mentally stressed. My nurse, Nurse Jackson, said that I am here for my suicidal thoughts, the harmful ways I deal with my pain, and alcoholism.

I got drunk one fuckin' time and I'm here for alcoholism, too?! Are you fuckin' kidding me?!

Being here isn't gonna help with anything! It's just gonna make me feel weaker than I already am.

I'm not crazy. I'm not. I don't know what to call myself yet. I'll eventually figure it out.

I look out the window and admire the moon. It's beautiful. I wish life was that beautiful. To be honest, if I could be anything in the universe, I'd probably be the moon.

It's beautiful. It stays in orbit, so its somewhat strong. No one hates it. It provides a beautiful shining light at night that is admired by all.

But, I'm Mia. Apparently, the weak physco girl who is married to Justin Bieber, attempted suicide twice, cut herself, has three kids who she abandoned many times, and is stuck in this rehab for two months, according to what Nurse Jackson told me.

This is gonna be a painful two months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia's in rehab? Do you think Justin made the right choice?

Want the next chap? 30+ votes and a few comments, and it's all yours!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15