Chapter 37: Move

Mia's POV:

"You wanna what?"

"I wanna move," Justin repeats.

Wow. Moving. That's a big step.

"I mean, if it's okay with you...," he says.

"Babe, moving? It depends. Where?"

"I don't know. I was think the best place we could go to is Canada."

I shake my head vigrously, trying to piece everything together.

"But, why? Why do you wanna move?"

He takes a deep breath before answering my question.

"Well, a lot has happened here in California. Some positive, but a lot negative. Moving will give us a new fresh start."

"But, Justin... California feels like home to me. It's where we first met, where we got married, where we made and had the kids, everything happened here."

He takes my hand in hand, his brown orbs staring into mine.

"Baby..," he breathes out, before he continues, "I know a lot has happened here. But, just be open to it."

I nod my head.

This is crazy. I never thought about moving. 

So much bad some happened here. Good things and bad things.

* Flashback *

I get in line to get the number.

I wait and wait, then I'm finally next.

"Name please?," a woman who looks like she's in her twenties asks the person in front of me.

"Kevin Williams," he replies.

She looks down the list and nods. She writes a number on his sticker and gives it to him. I guessed have assigned numbers?

"There you go. You can make your way to the audition room," she tells him.

He nods and goes into the room.

She looks up and notices me.

"Mia Bieber?" I smile.

"Yes," I answer. She writes down my number and hands it to me.

"Right in there," she points.

I nod and go into the room.

It's a dance studio with about thirty people, with about ten more people coming in from the line.

I stretch and look at the people around me. They look nervous just like me.

About ten minutes pass, the same woman who gave me my sticker comes in.

"Alright people. It's time to start," she announces. We all quiet down and face her.

"My name is Lisa and I'm one of the judges to find five of you to go on tour with a special performer, which I will reveal after the winners are picked. If you really want this, you gotta put your all in this audition. I wanna introduce one of the choreographers in this program, who is also a judge fir you today. This person is amazing and is very dedicated to what he does. Please welcome Nick Demoura."

Everyone claps as Nick comes out. I just stare in shock. This was a fuckin' set up.

"Hey guys. I'm Nick and I wish you all the best of luck today with your audition. I have worked with stars, such as Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone."