Chapter 3: Stay with me

Justin's POV:

"Because I love you Mia," I stress to her.

"I don't know if I can believe that anymore," she says.

I feel myself get upset. She lost so much hope that she doesn't believe anything anymore. It breaks ny heart.

We've just finished dinner, and I was just explaining to her why I wanna help her so much.

I grab her hand and walk out into the other room, having us both stand outside the a huge mirror.

I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder.

"What do you see?," I ask.

Mia rolls her eyes. "Justin, this is stupid."

"Babe, you're not trying," I point out.

"What's the point? I'm ugly as f-"

"Oh, shut up. You're fuckin' gorgeous," I say, cutting her off.

I see her grow angry through the mirror. I didn't mean to make her mad. I meant to make her smile. She can't even take a complement.

Damn.

"What do you see?," I ask again.

She takes a deep breath.

"I see a weak girl who needs help, but help won't have her at this point. I see a girl who gives up on life and wants to leave the world. I see me, the weakest person on Earth."

I tighten my grip around her and kiss her cheek.

"Sorry. Wrong answer."

She groans and looks annoyed.

"I see a girl who deserves to be in this world. I see a girl that's broken, but being with me and time will help her get better. I see you, the strongest, most beautiful person in the world."

I look at her facial expression through the mirror, seeing that she's amazed at my words.

"I didn't know...." she hesitates to finish her sentence.

I smile. "You didn't know what? That you were worth that much?"

She nods her head.

"Mia, I've been telling you that every single day since the days we were dating to now. For the past month, I've been doing it more because I want you to see how much you're worth."

"But, I'm tr-"

"No, you're not trying babe. Everytime I said something nice or tried to make you smile, you haven't really been having a nice reaction. You're always thinking of negative thoughts, not positive."

"It's hard. It's like I wanna try, but I don't."

I unwrap my arms around her and spin her around to face me. I grab her hands and take them in mine.

"Let me in. Let me love you and make you happy. You used to do that all the time, then ever since your mother died, you've been constantly pushing me away and letting me back in. Then, you push me away again. I'm sick of it. All I want is to make you happy Mia. But, I can't do that if you keep pushing me away."

She sighs and nods her head, signaling me she understands.

"I'm sorry," she apologizes.

I kiss her nose ans rub my nose against hers, having a Eskimo kiss.

"It's fine babe. You tired? It's getting late."

She nods and I intertwine our fingers together, heading upstairs.

* The next morning *

Mia is upstairs sleeping, and Mom just arrived with the kids.

I walk outside, seeing Kenzie run to me, holding a teddy bear. I smile and allow her to jump into my arms, hugging me tight.

"Aww, I missed you princess!"

I plant a sweet, wet kiss on her cheek, causing her to wipe her cheek.

"Ew Daddy. You spit on my cheek!," she whines.

I chuckle at her. I put her down and Mom gives me Alex in his car seat.

I look at him, and smile. He's gotten so big.

She then hands me the carseat with Rosie. I smile at her also. She's so beautiful.

I lean over and give Mom a kiss on her cheek.

"Kenzie missed you guys like hell."

I aww at the cuteness of her.

I look over to Kenzie and smile at her.

"You missed me sweetie?"

"Yup!!," she says.

We all head inside and Kenzie sits on the floor, playing with her teddy.

"You know the twins can crawl?," Mom asks.

My eyes widen. I can't believe I missed you important moment. I can't miss when they walk now.

"Really?!," I say, shocked.

"Mhmm," she answers.

She takes the twins out of their carseats, placing them on the carpet.

They both start crawling immeadiately, and my jaw drops.

I hear footsteps from the stairs, and I see Mia, standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Mommy!," Kenzie shouts.

"Oh my God! Kenzie!," Mia cries.

She picks her up and holds her chest, stroking her hair.

"I missed you sweetie!," she says, tears running down her cheek.

She looks over to the twins and notices them crawling.

"The twins can crawl?!"

I nod. "Yeah, I wasn't expecting that either," I say.

"I'll leave all of you alone. Call me if you need anything," Mom says.

I hug her and she hugs everyone else, exiting the house.

I lay on the floor next to Rosie and Alex, watching them crawl in amazement.

"Mommy?," Kenzie calls.

Mia turns her attention back to Kenzie.

"Yes?," she answers.

"What's wong wit your arm?," she ask, pointing to the scars.

Mia looks back at me, and takes a deep breath, preparing to answer Kenzie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!!

Have you been catching up with Stay Away?! It's about to get crazy.

By the way, I have an Instagram for all my books. My account for that is jbbffanficseries

Want the next chap? 25+ votes and a few comments, and it's all yours!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15