Chapter 15 - Sought and Snatched

Salamat, quoderatfaciendum sa suggestion. Magta-Tagalog ako para alam nila na hindi tayo englisera, lol.

To the dedicatee, yes, your time has come for a dedication. :)

Mikhail -

I did not give her a chance to refuse.

I grabbed the small paper bag of lingerie from the sales lady and dragged Adelaine out of the shop. I did not listen to her incoherent whimpers of bashfulness, I just needed to get us out of here, to get in my car and drive straight to my house.

She called me asshole, shithead, fucker---the last one was like a Taser, it sent electric shock and stunned my cock to a complete hard on. Adelaine might look discreet and conservative but, damn, the woman was the epitome of naughty and nice. All she needed was a little temptation. Hell, all she had to do was follow me, I knew a bloody shortcut.

We rode the elevator and inside she went completely silent. I could hear her uneven breathing, but I refused to glance her way, or else I might not be able to hold and control myself any longer. I didn't want to ravish her in the elevator. Elevators were for quickies.

I wanted a long, hard fucking tonight. I wanted to hurt her, just to hear her scream my name. I wanted her in my bed. I drew a long, shaky breath as I held her hand so tight as if my sanity lied there, and that letting go would send me to madness. The sentiment was pathetic, but right at that moment-standing in the elevator with her - it was what I needed. I grasped her hand the whole time until we reached the basement.

She didn't give a fight when I tucked her inside the car; she looked pissed but she didn't argue. Her eyes though, were averted the whole time I drove to Rare Oaks.

______________________

Adelaine -

Oh, God, what am I doing?

I didn't know why I'm letting this man kidnap me or whatever this was, all I knew wasthat I didn't want to keep my innocent act anymore. I wanted the pleasure of losing it again.

I pretended to be busy watching the scenery outside the window, but my thoughts wandered back to the incident in the lingerie shop. Good, Lord. He fantasized about me. Mikhail Thorne, the gorgeous CEO of Thorne Electronics, was fantasizing about me. A rush of my own desire made my head spin and I sucked in my breath, and my hands started to tremble.

When Mikhail stopped the car, I figured we have reached his house. I looked at the house in front of us. It didn't look like a house; it was a colossal structure, with enormous glass windows, light gray-colored walls, and a wide garage area. The gate was made of steel, looking silvery and glinting under the luminescent lights. The sun had already set in the horizon. Mikhail honked, and then it opened automatically, letting us in.

I let out a nervous breath, trying to calm my nerves. As he got out of the car, a middle-aged man opened the front doors at the same time. He looked like in his 40s. He wore gray pants and white polo, with a cravat on his neck. He looked like a modern butler.

Mikhail opened my door. Quietly, he gestured for me to come out. I could feel his piercing gaze on my bones, so without hesitation, I stepped out. When the older man saw me he gave me a reassuring smile which actually loosened the knots in my stomach.

"You're early," the man said. "And you brought a lady."

The man made way as I entered the house and Mikhail stormed inside after me.

"Greg, attend Adelaine's needs," he commanded, loosening his tie. "Get her a decent meal. I will join afterwards." He disappeared in the hallway and I was left alone with Greg.