CHAPTER 14 - The Peeping Shithead!

Mikhail's POV ~

"What are you doing here?" she asked, a surprised expression on her face.

"My company has its new launch of mobile phones," I answered, smiling at her. She looked so pretty in a loose white chanel shirt under a light brown jacket, with black skater skirt and knee-length boots. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and it made her elegant neck more noticeable. "What about you? Mind if I sit and stay for your fittings?"

Her cheeks flushed red. "I'm not buying. I am just...looking."

Amused by her denial, I folded my arms across my chest and I leaned into her, whispering, "You know, life's too short to wear mediocre underwear, Adelaine. Just buy the bra and the thong."

She stared at me like I was out of my mind. She opened her mouth as if to say something, the quickly closed it, holding back a comment. Her eyes flew to my chest and I realized she was looking at my sprained wrist, wrapped in an elastic bandage.

"What happened to your wrist?" she asked.

Well, fuck.

I straightened up and slowly, with a poker face, I shoved my hands down my pockets. "I had a...little accident."

"How?"

From jacking off.

"I drilled...something hard in the wrong way," I stuttered stupidly. Well, aren't you a teenager, fucker? Stuttering in front of a woman.

My brain started to recall the incident and I scowled. I had the worst case of blue balls last night, it didn't matter how many times I jerked off after she hang up, it never seemed to go away. I still wanted her. I wanted her more than any woman I've ever had.

"You should be more careful next time," she said.

Adelaine, Adelaine. When I get the chance to have you in my bed, I will bang you so hard you'd probably ask for insurance. Careful will be the last thing I'll be when I handle you.

Before I could respond to her, a sales staff approached us. Long ago I might have fallen to the woman's charms, but right now, all I see is Adelaine standing in front of me.

"Welcome, sir," she acknowledge me with a smile. "Are you here to purchase lingerie for your girlfriend? How can I help you?"

An idea suddenly came to me, and I know a playful glint is showing in my eyes.

"Yes," I answered. "Actually, my girlfriend here likes that one. Would you help her find the right size?" I pointed to the red lacy bra and thong.

When I looked at Adelaine, I saw her stiffen.

________________

~ Adelaine's POV~

"What?" I glared at him unbelievably, but only a rueful smile crossed his lips.

Mikhail held my arm and walked non-chalantly toward the wide couch before the fitting rooms. He turned to the saleslady. "Give her some of your skimpiest panties aside from that red thong."

The saleswoman looked at me with surprise and disdain.

"I'm not wearing those!" I hissed at him shamefully, gritting my teeth. I pulled away from his grasp but he didn't let me go.

"C'mon, Adelaine," he coaxed while eyes mocking. "You're a woman. That body deserves to be shown in lingerie."

I gasped at his boldness but then again, when was he not? And why the hell did it turn me on so much that he was right?

Miss Saleslady cleared her throat in an annoying way. She looked obviously disappointed and she was tapping her foot on the floor like she wanted to be somewhere else at the moment. But she had no choice but to attend to me.

"If you'll follow me, ma'am, I'll give you the brochure," she said in a friendly manner, but her voice sounded dismal.

I didn't know how it happened, but soon I was holding the brochure with the questionnaire about the bra I needed. I was escorted in the fitting room, and Miss Redhead saleslady was gone and replaced by another fitter who dispensed some basic bra advice.

It was all too fast; she let me take off my top and took my measurement. She disappeared behind the curtain and came back with a handful of lingerie together with the red one I was looking at earlier. I fitted the bra and looked at the mirror.

Well, duh! The bra didn't even properly cover my breasts. The cups were too low, my nipples were almost visible. And I didn't realize I had this ample amount of cleavage.

"The color really favors your complexion, honey," the fitter said. "It makes your skin look milkier and softer. It suits you." She made adjustments in the straps. "I'll get another style but with the same color."

I was left alone in the fitting room, turning around as I examined the overall look. All of a sudden the curtains flew open and Mikhail was there, looking like a hungry lion. My breath caught in my throat.

"Hey!" I scowled angrily, flabbergasted. "That's invasion of privacy!"

He didn't seem to hear anything I said, for he was busy staring at my tits in the mirror. The heat from his gaze seemed to pierce through the lacy garment and it burned my skin. Every muscle in my body tensed, and I instantly crossed my arms over my chest.

He stood there, gripping his suit jacket in one hand, and it hung behind his right shoulder, his tie loosened, shirtsleeves rolled up to his elbows and his left hand was in his pocket. He didn't respond. He looked so calm. I could totally handle his audacity but his eerie silence? It was unnerving.

In the midst of his hungry gaze, his phone rang. He answered it without taking his eyes off me.

"Yes." His eyes roamed the curve of my back - I could see it in the mirror - and examined my tiny waist. "I'll call you later."

He hung up the phone. His eyes continued to travel down my hips, checking my ass, and my legs. When his eyes returned to my face finally, I met his gaze in the mirror and I swore I heard the static crackle of awareness between us. My pulse suddenly went erratic and I almost swayed.

"Turn around, Adelaine."

Heart hammering in my chest, I didn't budge.

"I said turn around, Adelaine."

His voice, a grave, resonant command had me obeying completely this time without a second thought. My mind screamed to bolt out, to push him away or slap him. But none of the three was going to happen, because I couldn't flee, and neither could I fight him.

Closing the curtains behind him, he dropped his suit jacket on the floor. His hands came down to my shoulders, and very carefully, he started to lower down my crossed arms down to my sides. Slowly, he leaned in, and I had to tilt my head back to look at him.

"This has to stop," Mikhail whispered. "I refuse to suffer another morning wood, Adelaine, not anymore. These...endless fantasies of you have to stop." He caressed my shoulders and his breath fanned warm on my neck.

      "Get dressed. I'm taking you to my house tonight."