Chapter 16 - Her Claiming

A/N: This chapter is rated R. So please skip this chapter if you are under 17.

"Addie," Mikhail whispered between licks, and I realized this is the first time he called by my nickname. "I want you in the worst way... Your taste, scent, and the feel of your skin next to mine... I want it all tonight."

I could not wrap my mind around what I'd just heard, or try to come up with a sensible answer. It seemed like too much effort at that moment. All I wanted was to melt in his arms. Melt and take him with me, and allow him to do erotic, luscious things to my aching body.

"I'll give it to you any way you want it...long, slow, hard, easy..." His lips came to my ear. "Let me, Addie."

Ecstasy travelled in my bloodstream and I had no desire to resist the temptation at all. He turned me around, facing him, and I discovered he was shirtless. He looked like pure sex, gorgeously male with all his muscles and abs showing. And when his lips touched mine, I moaned in pleasure. My reaction was a big turn on for him I guess, because he grabbed my ass and lifted me with apparent ease, making me reach and cling to his neck. Fire soared through me as I met his openmouthed kisses. He didn't just kiss, he claimed ownership. Before long, wetness already pooled in my panties.

"Hot," I whispered when he let me breathe. "Too hot."

Mikhail found his office table and laid me there. His breath came in ragged puffs, gripping my body. I laid there like an offering of aching flesh, and I let him do what he wanted. Something had been cut loose in me.

He nuzzled my throat, lips stroking the throb of my pulse. Panting, I slid my hands up to his soft and thick hair. His own hands slid inside my shirt, unclasping my bra. His callous hands brushed the tip of my nipples and I shivered. Eager to see my bosom he lifted my shirt roughly until my breasts were displayed before his eyes, my nipples standing out like tiny rosebuds.

"Christ," he bristled in the middle of his heated gaze. "You're beautiful, Addie." He cupped my breasts greedily as he leaned over and licked a tip. I arched my back as a sob came out from my mouth. He pulled, toyed and latched on my breasts until my tips are too sore to take it. His hand drifted over my stomach toward my thighs.

He reached under my skirt, tore my soaked panties down and flicked my swollen clit. I gave a muffled cry as I let him touched me. He explored my slickness, and uncouthly worked the entrance of my body. I gasped at his heedless push, but I didn't complain, for the ache inside me was maddening.

"Beautiful," I heard him mutter. Pulling out his finger, he stared at me intently as he brought it to his mouth. He sucked his digit with a pop.

My thighs clenched at the eroticism of the single act. My loins throbbed painfully.

"How long I've waited this," he groaned. "Spread your legs, Adelaine."

I did just that wantonly. I sucked a cool breath of air as I felt his mouth down there. I sobbed his name, arched my back, pulled his air, and cried his name again as he pleasured me with his talented tongue. Soon, a bright rush of sensation overwhelmed me, and I came hard, my lips parting with a loud exquisite cry.

"Screamer," he teased after he lapped at my juices. He straightened up and he hooked an arm around my waist, pulling me closer until I straddled him as he sprang out his cock. He positioned himself between my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He settled firmly against me. "You're mine, Adelaine."

My body tightened at his possessiveness.

"Say it."

"Y-Yes," I hissed. "I'm yours." Please. Do it, now.

And then came burning minutes of intimacy. He was everywhere, all around me, inside me. Somehow I survived, but just barely. By the time Mikhail had made me finish me again, my fingernails had dug to his back, and I couldn't remember my own name. I collapsed again, this time in his arms, every muscle quivering with release.

"Just you," Mikhail said when he got his breath back. "All I want is you."

I felt like I was falling through clouds as he carried me to his bedroom.

"Always remember, Adelaine. You're mine. All rights reserved."

A/N: So, they finally did it. What can you say? I highly value my reader's opinion. :) Again, if you like this chapter, pls consider a vote. And nice comments gets a dedication!