Chapter 14

It has all been a year after Akashi and Last Name had fixed their issue.

A month after being caught by the police, Michael was sent to prison after being proven guilty with his involvement in assisting the smuggling of contraband goods in Singapore for already 2 years. Never did he got the chance to save himself from this downfall after being provided with legitimate proofs during his trial.

Nicholas on the other hand, had her daughter got discharged from the hospital right after she was allowed to by the doctors with their bills being paid with the money Akashi had provided.

Now on to a new adventure, Akashi and Last Name is looking forward to. Just like Akashi promised, they set a schedule to have a vacation in Singapore. Finally got to meet his girlfriend's family.

"Seijuro?" Last Name interrupted the red head while he was having the time of his life, appreciating the view of the sea before him.

"Yes, love?"

"Mom said the dinner is ready. Let's go back inside." Last Name walked away ahead of her beloved. Akashi catch up on her, grabbing her hand in the process intertwining his own.

"Say, Seijuro, you two are leaving tomorrow right?" Last Name's mom asked after they all had gathered in the dining to enjoy their meal. Conversing in english, which is not a problem for the redhead who fairly masters the language.

"Yes. I already have our plane ready tomorrow before lunch."

"Plane, huh. Seijuro you really are a hot deal. My daughter is lucky to have you." Her father blurted quite happy that his daughter is in good hands.

"The lucky one here, is not your daughter. It is I. That's why I'm grateful that you had brought her to life. I'll forever owe this to you." Akashi slightly bowed his head. He is sincere in his words and the Last Name family can really feel that he is.

"Very charming too."

AKASHI SEIJURO

Fast forward to the next day when the couple had already arrived back in Japan. They went out for a dinner with Akashi insisting his girlfriend. Afterwards they drove back to Akashi's mansion with Last Name spending over the night.

"First Name." Akashi called from his bed, he already retired for the day and ready to go to sleep. But how can he when his girlfriend is still there at his study table just a few meters away from him, busying herself on her laptop, considering it is already almost midnight.

"First Name." Another call but he was recieving no responses from Last Name.

"First Name." This time he had walked over and called her right beside her ears. Scaring the shit out of Last Name.

"Seijuro can you not?!" Yes, she just got annoyed a bit at that.

"Let's get to sleep. I'm tired from our flight." Holding on to her arm he attempted to walk back to his bed. But he noticed Last Name isn't moving an inch.

"You can go ahead, love. I need this contract reviewed cause Kimura-san needs this tomorrow." Last Name is talking about some contract that she will be dealing with her client.

"I'm not going to bed without you." Okay, Akashi right here is being childish.

"Stop acting like a baby Sei, cause you're not."

"I'm your baby."

She was dumbfounded at that. Laughing at how her boyfriend is acting like a kid. Though she is still not budging from her seat and continued to focus her attention on work.