Chapter 8

"Welcome home, Seijuro-sama." A butler came to greet his master who is currently with a lady he is yet to meet.

"Please prepare the lunch at the veranda, First Name and I will be dining there." Akashi commanded pulling on Last Name but stopped when she refrained from walking.

"First Name?"

"I'm Last Name, First Name. Nice to meet you. Thank you for taking care of Seijuro up until this time." She bowed with elegance that alarmed the butler that this woman is supposed to be his master's lover.

"Don't mention it, First Name-sama." Then he walked off to inform the chef to prepare the meals for the couple.

"S-sama?!?!"

"You'll get used to it. Let's go. I'll show you around."

Akashi and Last Name are already going out for more than a month. Spending time with each other more often as Last Name is officially part of Akashi's project with Momoi even she is now able to take on clients alone.

Today is a weekend and the couple decided to spend it at Akashi's mansion back in Kyoto rather than the one he is residing in Tokyo which Last Name had already went to a few times.

"This house---mansion rather, is more enormous than the one in Tokyo. Amazing how they maintained the traditional concept of a Japanese home." Last Name is just walking beside Akashi, looking around the house and admiring it's refined features.

"Of course. It is, after all, a masterpiece of the founder of Toei Designs, my uncle, Shouichi Toei."

"Uncle?! This is news for me, your cousins with Akihito Toei-san?!" Last Name is shocked upon the revelation. She never thought of these two men being related since the both of them had little to no resemblance at all.

"Yes, that's right. Don't you see the resemblance?" Akashi chuckling how adorable Last Name is just now.

"I see none. Don't mess with me, Seijuro."

"Hai hai." He entwined their hands and brought her out to see the gardens.

"You have one beautiful garden, Sei." Last Name let go of his hand then walked away to check on various plants.

"Well, thank you my love. This has been my mother's."

"Akashi Shiori-san, right? What a beautiful name." Last Name smiled to him which Akashi returned with a smile of his own.

AKASHI SEIJURO

Butlers and maids had lined up at the entrance of the mansion to greet the owner himself. Akashi Masaomi, had just arrived after his trip in Sapporo and now spending his weekends in his original home before he goes back abroad for another business matter.

"Who's home?" A stern voice asked a maid with pure tenacity and authority.

"Seijuro-sama came to stay for the weekends with his girlfriend." The maid even though she's been working under him for years already, she still can't stand how his stern voice can make her cower in fear.

"I see. Don't inform them of my presence, I'll visit them myself later."

"I understand, Masaomi-sama."

Then the elder man walked off to his study to handle some files then will be proceeding to meet his son and his guest.

AKASHI SEIJURO

"This is delicious. I expect nothing less from the chef the Akashis' had hired." Last Name is completely enjoying her food. A few exchange of words with the redhead but still she had focused her attention to every food she is munching. Akashi is just staring at her in adoration.