Chapter 7

Finally got to have a leisure time from his schedule. He decided to spend it in his hotel room rather than seeing the city of Paris by himself. Now that he got the time for himself, Akashi was quick to dial on Last Name number finally getting to hold on his phone that his father's secretary had given him back.

RINGGGGGGGG

"Akashi-san?" After a long time of enduring the pain of not being able to hear her voice, all stress from Akashi's body had left and replaced with calmness just by hearing Last Name call his name. It would be much better if she calls him by his given name though that can wait for another time.

"Hello, Last Name. Are you about to sleep? I'm sorry if I disturb you." Looking at his watch, 3:47 pm in contrast to Japan's timezone it is 10:47 pm back there and he was expecting her not to answer the call anymore since she might have fallen asleep. But to his surprise, she isn't.

"Yes, I'm about to. How about Akashi-san?"

"No, not yet. It's still pretty early from where I am right now."

"Are you...are you abroad, Akashi-san?"

"Yes, I am."

AKASHI SEIJURO

"Are you...are you abroad, Akashi-san?" Last Name thought maybe he is after what he had said.

"Yes, I am."

Well that make sense. Last Name is quite saddened by Akashi's absence and had been wondering where he went to after receiving no calls or messages from the said man.

"I see. So that explains how you weren't able to send a single text, Akashi-san." Feeling dejected, she just let her words came out from her mouth, earning a chuckle from the other line.

"I apologize for not being able to contact you for the past week. I am in a business trip in response to my father's absence due to health issues. I had been flying to different countries for the past week and currently I am here in France." Akashi explained himself.

"I...I understand. I'm sorry if my response came blatant."

"I don't mind. You know just hearing your voice just made me want to go back there immediately and embrace you. I miss you so much already."

"I miss you too." Last Name thought to herself. Wanting to keep her feelings inside for the meantime.

"I hope you do too." Akashi added after a few seconds of silence from Last Name.

"You're probably tired, Akashi-san. You should rest rather than calling me." No, that wasn't what she had in mind but the words that came out of her mouth came off different.

"No. I rather choose to hear your actual voice for hours rather than fall asleep and see you just in my dreams. I find your voice very sedative."

"What the f?! He's dreaming about me?!"

"If that's the case then I don't mind talking to you for the meantime."

AKASHI SEIJURO

Now it was his time to be caught off guard from she had said.

Is she already enjoying her time with him? Had she finally loosened up and relaxed on Akashi's presence. He doesn't know that and he wants to know now.

"As much as I want to spend an hour talking with you. I had remembered you still have work tomorrow. Making you up all night will make you restless the next day. And I don't want to be the cause of your distress." Akashi is considerate as ever.