Chapter 9

"Do you really have to go alone?"

"Well yes of course. I can't have you going with me seeing you still have your busy schedule, Sei."

"You know I can cancel all of them for you."

"Let us not go that far. I'll be fine."

The couple are in the airport, with Last Name waiting for her departure, her adamant boyfriend can't stand the idea of letting her go back to Singapore alone. Last Name had recieved a wedding invitation from her brother that is set to marry this Sunday, today is Friday. And Last Name decided to have a three days off back in her country to spend time with her family and of course with her future sister-in-law. She was permitted to have a few days leave and now all is left is for her to flight back. But Akashi, ever since he heard about that news, had been insisting to come with her much to Last Name's displeasure.

"I'll be boarding the plane now, Sei. You can let go of my hand already." But the said man doesn't have a plan on doing so.

She gave him a peck on the lips and said.

"I'll be fine, love. I'll be calling you every day. Don't worry, I'll definitely come back to you."

"Make sure you will. I will wait for your return First Name, so please stay safe." He returned the kiss that was given to him a few seconds ago then let go of Last Name's hand. Smiling to her while she walked away boarding the plane.

"Time for me to work on that."

AKASHI SEIJURO

"Seijuro-sama, I am already working on to track the person that sent you that email."
Inukai calmy stated while currently at Akashi's office back at his home.

"Thank you, Inukai-san. In the other hand, I had read the files that you had brought last time and I find it very revolting. You did a great job having a hand on those confidential information."

"Please forgive me for I had accidentally read some parts of it while obtaining it."

"It is fine. I'm just frustrated how things came out with this statements. Did she..." Akashi paused and decided not to continue his words that may came off worse than what he already thinks. He didn't want to be the kind of person to jump on conclusions without a proper assessment of his thoughts. He doesn't want to doubt Last Name for he love her so and believe that she's incapable of doing such things. But the statements that he had read is contradicting to what he is believing and this is putting him in a strenuous position.

"She wouldn't do that. I had loved her up until this moment and I ain't going to doubt her now."

What is he saying, with how he put those words he had already absentmindedly doubted with the slightest bit of possibility. This is nothing to what he had experienced with his past relationship before, he was used and mistreated by the woman he loved. And now that he is going happy with Last Name even they haven't reached a whole year yet he is certain that history won't repeat itself. Or he had just thought that to make himself rest assured that everything will be fine.

Sighing, Akashi finished his work and then went off to sleep. Tonight's the last night he'll be dozing off with longing in his heart. Tomorrow evening, he'll be welcoming home his beloved after three days of being apart.

AKASHI SEIJURO

"You still could've brought your boyfriend, honey. We will be happy to meet him." Last Name's mother stated, speaking her last words to her daughter before she leave back to Japan.