Chapter 2

Still driving towards their destination Momoi opened up a topic that is most likely to be talked about if you are new.

"Ne, Last Name-chan, do you have a boyfriend?" Momoi asked, now glancing to her side to see Last Name's reaction to the question.

"I don't, Momoi-senpai." Last Name responded calmly.

"Heh?!?! And why is that? I find you very pretty, Last Name-chan. I'm shocked you don't have one." Taken aback with the sudden compliment, Last Name responded.

"I don't find any reason for me to involve my self in relationship. And besides I had quite a trauma in my previous one."

"If you'll allow me, can I ask what happened?" Momoi spoke with a bit of consciousness in her words, probably doesn't want to sound forceful with the subject matter.

"It's fine. I had moved on but there's still this fear that history will repeat itself that's why I don't want to be in love at the moment. Well off to the story, we are already on our 4th year relationship when I found out he impregnated my bestfriend. They had been together for already 1 and a half year. I didn't know nor did I notice anything suspicious between the both of them. I..." Last Name faltered with her words, hesitant to continue. Cause even though she had moved on, she can't help but remember the greatest betrayal she had experienced.

"I'm sorry for asking---"

"No, it's alright." Momoi chose not spoke anymore for she may have hit a wrong spot with that question.

"Okay...so where are we?" The pinknette asked confusing Last Name as she thought her senior does know the directions going to their location but actually not.

"Ehhhh?!?!?"

AKASHI SEIJURO

"Satsuki, does sure took her time. It's already past 10 minutes." Kuroko was checking his watch when a call came in alarming the red head beside him.

"Satsuki---"

"Tetsu-kun I'm really sorry but it seems like we got lost." Panicked voice of Momoi was heard at the other line.

"What?! Where are you right now? I'll pick you up." Kuroko asked rummaging on his pocket searching for his car keys.

"Etto...I don't know where this is but we are near a park. Don't know the name."

"Park? But our location doesn't have a park around it. You sure didn't took note of my instructions, Satsuki." Kuroko can only sigh with their current situation.

"What's the matter?" Akashi asked beside him.

"Satsuki and her kyouhai got lost so I'll be picking them up, Akashi-kun." Finally got hold of his keys, he again talked to his wife. "Stay there for a moment and I'll pick you up."

"My apologies, Akashi-kun. I'll be leaving you for a while. Inukai-san parked at the corner, you can wait there for the meantime." Kuroko informed Akashi.

"No worries. It seems like it can't be help." Akashi said before leaving towards his car to wait.

AKASHI SEIJURO

Half an hour had passed and Kuroko came back with Satsuki and Last Name.

"Akashi-kun!!!!!!!! Gomene we took so long, I really planned to go with Tetsu-kun earlier but I had a meeting this morning. Also I really am not familiar with Yokohama so I can't help but got lost on the way. Please forgive me." Momoi bowed towards Akashi, while Last Name was hesitating if she'll bow too. Well she did bowed anyways.