Chapter 6

"*sighs"

Last Name had averted her attention to the pinknette in front of her. Another sigh was heard, and she finally got to ask her senior.

"Momoi-senpai, is something wrong?"

"Please don't mind me, Last Name-chan. I just feel so tired."

"Is that so. Then would you like a cup of tea? I'll get one for you."

"Ohhhhh. Tea sounds nice. Thank you in advance, Last Name-chan."

Walking to their office pantry, Last Name recieved a message from a certain redhead.

The two had already made it as far as hang out every once in a while. More often requested by Akashi, either eating out or simply spending some cozy time with each other. And it has been a month since they first met and going on three weeks after Akashi started courting her.

Fr: Akashi-san
Good morning, Last Name. Are you available for today's lunch?

To: Akashi-san
I don't know yet, Akashi-san. I'll message you later if I am.

Fr: Akashi-san
Is that so. Then I will wait for your message. Enjoy your day and I love you.

Last Name didn't replied anymore and got the cup of tea for Momoi.

"Waaaaah. Last Name-chan, send help." Momoi rushed to the said lady and went for help.

"What's the matter, Momoi-senpai?"

"There's a conflict with our supplier of construction materials. They had postponed today's delivery for some reason, they are not explaining why. I had called on their office but it just said something came up with the delivery and didn't explained further." Momoi is hysterical. She is thinking how to approach the supplier and plead to deliver the materials somehow within the day.

"Okay that is real trouble."

"Can you come with me to talk to them this lunch time, Last Name-chan. I really can't afford having delays with the construction."
Momoi was pleading and Last Name didn't rejected her and went on to message Akashi.

Typing on her message, Momoi had called on to her.

"Also, Last Name-chan, please don't inform Akashi-kun about this or I'll be finished."

To: Akashi-san
I'm sorry, Akashi-san. I don't think today's lunch will be available. Something urgent came up.

Fr: Akashi-san
Too bad. I did hope to spend lunch with you. Okay, I understand.

To: Akashi-san
Thank you for understanding. I'll see you next time.

                                                    Fr: Akashi-san
                                   I'll look forward to that.

AKASHI SEIJURO

The next time Last Name had talked of never came. It has been a week ever since Akashi had sent that last message. She is currently working her ass off back in their office. She had occupied herself with duties and had forgotten about the redhead. Not that she didn't thought about him at all, she just chose to divert her attention rather than think about him. Yes, this girl had already having some thoughts about the redhead. After spending a few more dates with him, she had already got used of Akashi's presence and finally welcoming him to her life.