..chap-29..

avni with more curiosity open the second page..

Dear dairy you are only one who knows my feelings but don't forget me to give deep pain of love...

mohabbhat karta hoon main tumse bahaut zyada apni jaan se bhi zyada chahata hoon tumhe apna dil dena chahte hoon ,tumhare saath ghar basana chahta hoon..

by reading these lines avni thought she came between them because of her they relationship broke with tears in her eyes she thought this is reason neil kept her away from her in starting and some where she thought she forced him to love her...

she turns next page..

i just want to spend one last day with you it would have been equal to living together for ages but my bad luck..

by reading these lines avni thought neil was forced to do these marriage 

she turns next page with tears in her eyes..

bas ek mulaqaat ho,teri meri kuch baat ho tujhe jee bhar ke dekhu bas ek aisi mulaqaat ki khawaish hai meri,mujhse milogey na??..

Avni sees neil's happy face with the girl she closed the book with out reading further as she don't want to get hurt more and guilty is killing her from inside..

here neil was prepared to pacify Avni weather he knows what storm is coming in his life..

avni looks at neil's smiling photo 

avni: neil you would have told me at least once you would have shared your feelings with me that you love some one we wouldn't have taken our relationship to next level...

i am sorry neil for coming to your life but i promise you neil i will correct everything i am sorry neil once again because of me you both parted way..

She cries her heart out and she hears neil's car sound she goes to her room and acts like she is sleeping..

and after some time neil enters in there room he keeps sorry cards and gift on the table goes near to Avni and kisses her forehead and goes from there as his phone rings..

Avni was controlling her tears...and sleep took over her and neil was some where scared to tell his past..

did he knows that Avni has read his dairy that to half...

yes Avni read half baked story of them

Next morning:

neil wakes up but he doesn't find avni..

here avni was reached a house and rang the door bell and she was shocked...