24.Avneil Broken Bed 🙈🙈

there cute eye lock was disturbed by a phone call..

neil takes the call while giving i will see you look to avni...while avni royally ignored it...

dadi: avni i am going out of town for two days i will be leaving tomorrow morning  and don't say to neil he will not allow me after going there i will tell...take care and enjoy she winks at avni while avni blushes 

avni: okay dadi 

neil comes back after the call..

neil: dadi i am leaving as i have a meeting 

dadi: okay take care..

neil looks at avni and avni doesn't look at him..

neil cleared his throat avni looks at him while neil signals her to come through his eyes...

avni was nervous for the first time....as she didn't not excepted...

Neil went out followed by avni..

Neil: be ready for night sweet heart i will not spare you...he says in go...

Avni was rooted at her place..

Neil moves close to her for the first time and kissed her her both cheeks....and leaves from there...

here Avni got another shock....

Neil mentally laughs....by seeing her condition..

Neil goes to office and he was having hectic schedule he was busy in meetings as well as with clients..

here whole day Avni was nervous..

At night:

Neil enters the house and goes to his room..

he founds no one in the room he goes to take shower..

here Avni was helping dadi for packing things..after packing Avni enter to there room as she don't know Neil was already present there..

Avni closes the bed room door suddenly lights went off....

and at the same time neil comes out from shower while wiping his wet hair with towel..he was in shorts with out shirt..

here avni was searching for torch she doesn't find...

Neil was near to the bed and avni was near to neil.. and both collides...

avni screams top of her lungs...

neil was shocked..

avni: please leave me i didn't  not do anything she says in scary tone...while closing her eyes..

neil took these as advantage and pulls her more close to him and he holds her waist while avni was even more sacred...

neil slowly kissed her cheeks...

avni(in mind): why ghost is kissing me....god please save me...

avni: please leave other wise i will tell to my husband...

neil was laughing.....mentally...

avni pushes him with a force but neil pulls her and both falls on bed and bed breaks..

lights gets on..

both tries to get up but falls and avni was so lost in neil that she forget to get up...while neil gets up...

while avni was in her world...

Target: 165 votes..

precap: 

fight between avneil...