25.Scared Avni😱 Romantic Neil 😘

.......sorry guys for late update....

💙💙

neil was calling avni for nth time but avni was in her own world she was soo lost in him even after bed broke...he pulls her in his arms and neil smirks at her...

neil goes slowly bent his face near to avni and bites her cheek she comes out of the world...

avni rubs her cheek and say neil what are you doing..

neil: till now i didn't do any thing...

avni: means

neil: do you remember what i have said you in morning so be ready he goes near to her

avni: i am ready 

neil: are you sure...

avni: yeah but what about bed i mean...

neil: we can have another way you wait her i will be back he kisses her cheeks and goes from there...

avni was blushing and suddenly lights gets off...and avni hear a sound and sees a Shadow in balcony she goes near the door opens it to see but for her bad luck avni doesn't find any one she closes the door..

suddenly balcony door gets open with a thud sound and avni gets hell scared she tries to call neil but she fails as her voice doesn't come out....

neil was about to enter his room but stops as dadi calls him he goes from there..

lights gets on except in avneil room

dadi: neil take care of you and avni i will be leaving tomorrow morning 

neil: ok i will take care and dadi listen you should take care of your self and ask her not to contact me..

dadi: why neil why are avoiding her...

neil:dadi leave these topic....he gets angry 

dadi: okay calm down....and listen be care full if avni finds out then it will be risky for you...

Neil: i will never let avni known the truth..

dadi: leave all this by the way what your up to

neil blushes 

dadi: oh i am sorry for spoiling you private moments...she smirks 

neil: shall i go other wise i will get mood off..

dadi: who stopped you and give me a good news soon 

neil: i will dadi...he goes from there..

here avni was shivering and was sweating badly..suddenly some one catches her neck so tightly her breath choked...

suddenly leaves avni by hearing door opening sound

neil opens the door and sees avni and gets panic

neil: avni...he shakes her...

Avni hugs him tightly and starts crying...

whom does neil doesn't want to contact??

who is the shadow?? 

which truth neil & dadi are hiding from Avni??