26.Romance 🙈💋

neil wipes her tears and cups her face and kisses her forehead and while these was all watched by someone...and showed left the place..avni got relaxed and she doesn't say any thing to neil what has happened just...

neil: avni what happend

avni : i was scared 

neil: for what??

avni: you???

neil: me

avni: say sorry to me she turns her face to other side...

neil pulled avni and kissed her eyes, then nose he slowly looks at avni's face where avni's eyes were closed and he traces avni's lips with his thumb and Avni was already feeling weak in her legs...and finally he kisses on her lips avni's grip became tighter on him... due to lack of breathing neil left avni but bite her neck..

neil: avni look at me..

avni doesn't look at him 

neil makes avni look at him and avni was blushing 

neil: so can we move further because i can't control now....with a husky voice

avni noded her head in yes..

neil lifts avni in his arms and takes her to another room he places her on bed and he slowly removes her ear rings and kisses her and then removes her bangles and traces her hands and kisses her  eyes,and lips and  slowly clothes were shattered on the floor and finally they became one...

Next morning:

Avni woke up first and then she kisses neil's cheek and she slowly wraps the blanket and tries to get  out of the bed but neil pulls her...

neil: Avni thank you for beautiful night....

Avni: thank you for making me feel special...

Neil: then let me make feel special for one more time and they go for another round...and after some time they both took shower with out wasting water...

finally after all teasing they have eaten break fast...

for the first time neil takes avni to his office...all staff were giving weird expression's by seeing avneil together smiling 

avneil enters into his cabin....

neil: avni i have a meeting you be here till i come and don't touch any of things 

avni nodes her head in yes...

neil pa enters there...and neil comes back into attitude mode and pa was just looking down with out speaking...

precap:

avni was shocked and broken down in tears and run's out of neil's cabin making all worried