18. pranks turn's into first Kiss

Next mrng:

avni gets up and her heading is paining she sees a note beside the table...

she opens it starts reading the note thank you for beautiful night sweetheart 💖.. guess who am i??

Avni drops the letter and looks at her self and gets shock yes she was only in shirt....and she looks at the room as it is not there room and tries to remember  but fails she tries to get up but fails as her head is spinning.....

avni: what i have done what will neil think of if i betrayed him but where is he...how will i face neil i can't face him....how can i do these to him...i failed to protect my self...

who is he?? why he kidnapped me...neil will be searching for me....i have to escape from here but how should i 

she was crying lot of emotions where running around her mind...door gets opened there standing our Neil..

avni sees neil and runs and hugs him tightly neil was surprised and he heard sobs of her..

neil: avni why are you crying....please clam down 

Avni: i............a.............m...sorry neil...i don't deserve you 

Neil: are you mad 

avni: i am impure neil....i don't know how i came here neil...

neil: just shut up avni...

avni is quiet 

neil: explain me what happened..

avni: i don't know where are my clothes and i don't know with whom...she stops in middle..

neil: i forget your clothes as they are in our room..

avni: what?? means i didn't got kidnapped...

neil laughs 

avni: that means you changed my clothes....

neil: yes off course i with out listening says 

avni: thank god it's you and release her breath which she was holding for long time...

neil: wait a min that means your okay with it i mean you are okay with me for changing your clothes 

Avni: of course as you have every right on me...i don't remember anything about last night did we...

Neil: what are saying....Avni you don't remember anything 

Avni: last night did we...

Neil: it was late night and we were alone and you shared your feelings with me that you love me he stretched the word love and you came close to me while going close to her...and you kissed me..

Avni: where 

Neil: here pointing towards his lips and then he blushes 

avni: you should have controlled and  you kept the note....

neil: yes i kept the note, these things are not be in our control so be a good girl and give me my morning  kiss after special night 

avni leans close to him and gives  kiss on his lips neil was shocked ...

some one knocks the door

avni breaks the kiss and neil was in shocked position like statue 

avni was calling him....he was in another world 

and finally avni pinches him he comes out traces 

avni: neil some one came can you open the door as i can't...

neil: haa....he was still in shock after the kiss..