chap-30(frozen)

...

avni: you??

sarah: yeah these house is mine..

Avni: can i talk to you..

sarah: sure..

Avni: not here we will talk outside..

sarah and avni reach to a cafe..

Avni: can i get ruby's number..

sarah: Avni r u serious just for number you came here you would have asked neil he is in touch with her after all she is love of his life..

Avni's heart skip a beat thinking she forced him on her guilt took  over her once again coming between them and spoiling there happy life's deep down she cursed her self 

Avni: i can ask him but thing is he is out of town she lied to sarah

avni thought she doesn't have a special place in neil's heart he just acting that he is happy with her which is indeed true but avni thought neil is not happy with these marriage and neil doesn't love her he just full filing his deeds to be a good husband..

sarah gives ruby's number and here Avni got to known how neil is close to ruby her heart broken into pieces she controlled her tears and left that place..

here neil was calling avni as he want to say sorry to avni and want to share his past with her weather he known's what avni is thinking..

neil  calls again while avni just cuts the call and switch off her mobile here neil was tensed as he got slight idea that avni is something upto..

sarah calls someone di everything is going according to our plan and i think avni will call you and be ready di as you can't lose these chance to return in neil's life...

avni on's the mobile..

avni calls:

avni: papa ask bhai to come to pick me up from air port Tomorrow morning..

papa: thank god avni your coming we missed you so much is everything alright between you and neil..

avni: everything is fine dad by controlling her tears as she can't share..i am just missing you as neil will be going out of station so i thought to visit you guys and dadi too went out of station she managed to lie..

papa: okay avni take care..he cuts the call as he satisfied with her answer

avni calls ruby:

avni: hello ruby..

ruby: hello may i know whom i am speaking..

avni: i am avni neil's wife. and she speaks to her.......................

ruby: sure avni i will..thank you  with smirk..

avni finally reached home while neil was roaming too and fro he sees her and runs to her with tears in his eyes..

he hugs her like life depended on her but avni didn't hug him back... 

avni: neil from next time don't hug me...

neil smile dropped he didn't understand what happened..

neil: avni did anything happened

avni(in mind): everything has happened but you just pretended that nothing has happened and by the way  Mr Neil Khurana i trusted you but you broken my trust 

avni: nothing neil i think you have meeting

neil: yeah i am leaving and sorry avni for yesterday

avni: it's okay neil..

while neil left and avni goes to her room and packs her bag..

here neil got another shocking news where his world may change upside down..

neil was frozen at spot...

guys how many hearts your going to give me for these story??

so many twists are coming up next i hope you enjoy it..

with love AASHRITHA 💖💖