chap-3 💪👊

next morning

neil arms wrapped around avni...his body was pressing against avni's body...they were disturbed by the knock on the door..

neil wakes up first he immediately gets up due to jerk avni also got up...neil looks here and there 

they again heard a knock on the door...

avni opens the door and while was acting like he is sleeping..

avni: dadi good morning..

dadi: haa good morning beta fresh up and come down for pooja..

avni: sure dadi..

dadi was about to go but comes inside the room and says neil get up no need of your acting neil immediately got up...

dadi sees the room's condition and slightly smiles and goes form there..

neil fresh's up's and goes down while avni got ready and comes down..

after pooja  neil went to his room and avni and dadi went to kitchen...

dadi prepare's coffee and asks avni to give to neil..

avni goes in to the room..

Avni: khadoos take these coffee..

neil takes the coffee and sip's it..

neil: these coffee is not nice...

Avni was about to speak dadi comes there..

neil: dadi see naa she made taste less coffee..

dadi: first of all she didn't prepare coffee..

neil: then who made these??

dadi: me

neil chokes the coffee while avni laughs at him..neil gives glare to her...

dadi: i think you wanted to taste your wife hand made food...

neil: i didn't mean that...

dadi: i know what you mean...avni listen help him ok saying these she goes down..

Avni: what help...

neil: i don't needs any one's help he was about go and falls down due to wet floor..

avni gives her hand and control's her laugh...

neil: i don't need any one's help...he tries to get up but again falls down...due to no grip..

avni again gives her hand neil holds her hand and stands up...they have cute i lock..

.....