chap-31(pyaar💔)

neil: what ruby ​​is here by listening to these neil's heart beat stopped for min only thing that he feared was turning into real he was about to confess the truth before that avni got to known the truth.

He cancel's the meeting rushes to his house ...

He was tensed on another side avni was ready to leave the house all memories were flashing in front of her she comes out of thoughts by hearing bell ..

with in seconds neil reached home he was ringing bell but none opened ...

avni: i think ruby ​​is here tears were flowing from her eyes avni neil don't love you he is just doing his responsibility as a husband and ruby ​​is neil's true love not me i am the one who came between them now i can't back out ..

 neil again rings the bell

avni opens the door..neil just hugs her tightly and signs in relief but avni doesn't hug him back ..

neil: Avni i just want to share something every important to you ..

Avni: okay tell me ..

neil was about to tell he heard door bell again neil went to open the door avni rushes to her room ..

neil: ruby ​​...

ruby: neil how ru ?? can i come inside

neil: sure ..

He hears a glass broken sound he rushed to his room

avni: i am sorry neil it's just broke i will clean it.

neil: ruby ​​is here ..

avni: i have told her to come ..

neil: why avni ..

avni: because i love you neil but i came between you too it's my destiny neil she wipes her tears you want to grow old with her you wanted every moment to spend with her  you have written with tears neil

neil: who said you that i didn't love you ...

avni: to you i am just a wife neil the word love only came out from my side but you never confessed your feelings to me your just doing as responsibility as husband not with love neil ...

i am the one who forced you i mean i am the one who crossed the limit neil just consider it as one night stand ..

by listening these neil was broken  

avni smiles with tear full of eyes remember the lines return on neil's dairy  bas ek mulaqaat ho,teri meri kuch baat ho tujhe jee bahr ke dekhu bas ek aisi mulaqaat ki khwaish hai mera,tum aaogey na??

meri dil o jaan ko sukoon pauchagey na??

So Neil go and spend time with her your wish is full filled neil just go neil don't think about me neil..today your ruby came here for you today i will not be there in your life 

neil: Avni what are talking 

avni: i am just saying that you should spend time with ruby not me any way your are in touch with her behind my back and don't try to manipulate me mr neil and i know you love her but due to my responsibility your are backing out..

you don't trust me neil you have hidden truth from me so mr neil go to your ruby and by the way i am leaving as bhai is coming to pick me up...

neil: avni you can't do these 

avni:  i am just saying that you should spend time with ruby not me and it's my final decision 

avni(in mind):mera dil mein aaj bhi wo jagah hai jise na kabhi badla ja sakta hai na koi aur wo jagan le sakta ha

ruby was just smirking  as she finally got success full..

will neil stops avni going way from him??

will avni stay with neil or she will leave the house..