chap-36(hoodie Girl)

next day:

A strange girl walks by a lone neil sitting at the dinner table as there eyes meet, the only thing he saw was her eyes her face is covered with a scarf. he blinks his eyes, and the she disappeared.

neil eyes falls on the note:

"when i walk into room full  of people i always look at you first" Guess Whom Am I?? Mr?"

neil's thinks for sometime and thought goes he just pulls his hair in irritation..

Neil: dadi.. but why will dadi looks at me...Ruby.. no i don't think... Avni no chance she Don't look at me..

then he finds another note..

"you should know, everything... i hope you watch me smiling and i hope your watching me" Guess 

Neil looks here and there he finds no one but a girl with hoodie.. he just tries to see her clear face but fails as he sees a guy looking at him angrily..

neil's mumbles sorry..

the guy just gave i will see you later look..

a small girl comes and hand over's another note..

neil frowns seeing questions..

he was about to ask the girl but she run's way..

Guys try answering these question's..

1) What did the electrical socket say to the plug? Guess who am i?

2)A thousand colored folds stretch toward the sky, Atop a tender strand, Rising from the land, 'Til killed by maiden's hand, Perhaps a token of love, perhaps to say goodbye. What Guess?

3) I can be blind, I can be powerful, I can be difficult, deep, complicated, and tender at the same time. guess?..

if you find these answers u can get a small clue for whom your searching??

all the best dear??

on other  the hand:

ruby: dadi u  don't look like scared?

dadi: why will i??

ruby: should i give shocking and breaking news? with smirks

dadi: now what did you do?? if anything happens to neil like before.. i will not leave you..

ruby: shocking news that avni left neil..

dadi: your day dreaming.. you can't separate them..

Ruby: i already done these dadi..

dadi was about to slap her..

ruby: holds her hand... wow itna pyaar not bad.. don't forget what i have done before..

history will repeat..

dadi sit's with thud..

avni started tracing a man's face while he closed his eyes....and avni takes these as opportunity with one hand she opens the desk which near the bed...she takes injection andinjects him..

he falls unconscious...

Avni: sid mission accomplished but 1 problem..

sid: what?? are you safe..

Avni: i am safe but i think i have given overdose....and what if he forgot his name too..

sid: avni don't worry with in hour he will get back but be care full he is Acp Harsha Vardhan...and he cracked so many criminal cases... 

Avni: i will handle him..

sid: shall i come..

avni: no..