chap-14

avni sleeps beside neil 

next day:

avni wakes up and doesn't find neil in the room she checks every where and she doesn't find him....

she calls him but the phone rings in the room as he left the phone....

avni was scared and she started searching for him....here and there and finally see in the direction where all girl's are looking at one direction she looks at direction and was shocked to see neil while he was shirt less and sarah was holding his hand protectively while he was smiling 

neil's out fit:

girl 1: look how handsome he is looking but who is the girl beside him

girl 2: may be gf 

avni: wow neil what a surprise you gave me in the morning....and now i will not spare you....you shouted at  me when  your  shirt less but with sarah your comfortable right wait and watch mr neil...she goes from there...

flash back:

neil came out of washroom with towel wrapped while water droplets are falling from his hair and he went near to cupboard and was searching for clothes suddenly Avni enters the room...

by seeing neil Avni turns back and say's sorry to neil...

neil: can't you knock and come  he takes his shirt and says her to go out of the room while avni goes out...

flash back ends

avni goes to her room and takes her clothes and goes to take bath and after that Avni was getting ready..

neil enters the room and was shocked again he went out side to check weather it is his room or not...

neil: these our room  he enters the room while Avni turns towards him...with a smirk he opened his mouth like a fish he was shocked surprised what not...

avni's out fit:

Avni taps his shoulder then he come out of traces

Avni: where are you lost..

Neil: in you i mean are you okay...

Avni: yeah i am fine lets go come 

neil: no way your not coming in this dress 

avni: why i am not looking nice...

neil: do you know how hot i mean you look beautiful 

avni: hot or beautiful

neil: i mean both and please change the dress 

avni: no it looks nice so lets go....she was about to go but neil holds her hand and pulls her towards him while her hand rested on his chest...

neil: i said you change.....

avni: no i won't

neil: avni i am warning you change the dress with anger...

avni: no i won't your roaming with a girl with out shirt then why can't i wear these dress...

neil shocked to her question...