Frozen

Hey guys! I did put this story on hold; if you haven't noticed. But, I will be writing more now that I have a few written chapters and a plan! I'm just so happy, because I do feel bad about not updating for a long time and the guilt was eating me alive! So I hope you enjoy this! It has some Spencer's POV..... yeah!

Spencer's POV

Oh god, I thought to myself as a felt the throbbing pain spread. Where am I? I tried to open my eyes but, they wouldn't budge. Hmm? I tried to move my arm, legs but, I still sustained my stiff posture. It felt like bricks were holding me down. I appeared to be......frozen. Stuck in place.

I could still hear a distant shuffling and beeping; which my not helping my head situation at all.

That's when I hear him.... Toby, is that Toby?

'Toby, Toby can you hear me?' Of course he can't idiot, my subconscious told me.

"I love you, Spencer. I love you more than anything in the world, and I swear to you that I'll always keep you safe." I heard him murmur close to me.

' Toby' I whimpered pathetically.

He then has a conversation with someone that is too far from my hearing for me to hear clearly. But, I did catch.

 'Toby, it's been 3 days' 3 days, where am I? Why can't move? I just want to wake up. And Toby will and tell me that everything will be okay.................... Even if it wasn't.

And that's I could think of until I was dragged back into oblivion.

I felt like letting go............ soon I felt the weight being lifted of my shoulders. I opened my eyes and I saw a blinding light........

______________________________________________________________________________

Toby's POV

" Hey, Spencer come here" I called out.

" Yeah Toby?" Spencer came in with her hand on her prodding belly.

" What do you think about these?" I said stepping aside to show her the two matching chocolate brown cribs. Encrusted with beautiful hand did designs.

She just stood there with wide eyes. Looking back at me then the cribs then back to me. She broke one of the biggest smiles I'd ever seen her wear and I swear I saw tears prick in her eyes.

" I love love them! I love them so much-- I love you so much." She uttered with complete love and adoration in her eyes. She came up to me and encased me in a hug. To which I returned eagerly.

" I'm so glad you like it" I murmured into her hair.

" I love them, they're so beautiful" She said once we pulled away.

" You're so beautiful" I moved my hand down to her belly. " They're gonna be so beautiful, Iove you"

She met my eyes with hers and leaned into a earth shattering kiss.

______________________________________________________________________________

" What did the duck say when he bought lipstick? Put it on my bill"

" What happen's when a frog's car breaks down? It gets 'toad' away"

" What do you call a pig that plays Karate? A pork chop"

" Why does Humpty Dumpty  love Autumn? Because Humpty Dumpty had a great fall"

" How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it"

" Did you hear about the kidnapping? He woke up"

" Did you hear about the kid with the broken left arm and the broken left leg? He's alright now"

" Toby!" Spencer whined

" Wait, one more you'll love it! Okay so, What's at the end of everything?"

" What' She sighed

" The letter G" I said and cracked up laughing.

" Okay, some of those were funny" She said smiling. " Emphasis on some."

" Whatever I still got you to smile."

Me and Spencer were laying on the bed in her room. She was upset. Upset about something she refuses to tell me but, I trust she will tell me in due time.

" Okay, whatever helps you sleep at night."

I smiled into her hair. It's moments like these I live for.

DID YOU LIKE IT????????????????? EXCUSE MY NOT FUNNY JOKES OKAY NOT EVERYONES PERFECT:( JK ;) OK SO REVIEW? MAYBE?

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE