Tell Me What's On Your Mind Pt.2

Toby(POV)

I finally get to Spencer's house. I knock on the door and hear footsteps coming down the steps. She opens the door and she's wear one of the most beautiful dresses so i decide to comment on this. I say

"Hey Spence you look gorgeous as always" She blushes

"Thank you and you don't look too bad yourself" she replies

"Are you ready to go"

"As ready as I'll ever be" she says but i can't shake the feeling that she hiding something.

She follows me to my truck and I start driving. For some reason there is very awkward silence between us. I kept stealing glances at her and i notice she had a very distant look in her eyes. So something was definitely wrong but what hurt me is that she can't tell me whats going on, she comes to me about everything why can't she come to me about this, whatever this is.

I pull up to the Grille and open the door she plasters a fake smile and says

"Thank you"

"Well anything for my love" I say and give a kiss, she didn't kiss back whats going onWe proceeded to go int into the grille.

As we sat down a waiter named Danielle came to take our order. I ordered a Burger with a side of fries and Spence ordered cheese fries and linguine pasta. I thought about how could she eat all of it, but didn't question it.

As soon as the food got there Spencer ate its so fast I'm surprised she didn't choke. I look at her amused and all she said was "What".

"Oh nothing I've just never seen you eat so fast!"

"Sorry I guess I'm really hungry" She laughed uncomfortably

Then I the distant look came in her eyes it was like she did not want to be there, finally I couldn't take it anymore.

"Spence are you okay you seem like really distant and you haven't said a word since we got here"

"I'm fine Toby......"

"No your not I can tell when your lying to me, just tell me i'll understand. Are you not having a good time do you want to go home?"

"No it's not that"

"Then what is it?"

No answer, at this point I think the whole restaurant was listening. She looked like she was gonna cry, I would usually show sympathy at a time like this but I was to infuriated with Spencer lying to me.

"Since you obviously can't tell me I think I'll go"

I threw some money on the table

"Here I think this will cover it you can keep the change"

And with that I left. I angrily go into my truck and drove away to my loft.

When I got there I saw Hanna with about a million bags of shopping, she sees me and waves but I don't wave back. When I don't wave back she starts walking up up to me.

"Hey Toby, I heard you you going out with Spencer how did it go?"

"Great just, great" I replied sarcastically. She noticed I was mad and her face dropped.

"She told you didn't she"

"i..."

"Toby I get it's a lot but you shouldn't be mad this weighing on Spencer more than it is on you. And not to drop your mood any further it takes two to make a baby....."

"What baby?"

"She didn't tell you, you did not have this conversation?"

"What conversation, what are you talking about?"

"I have to go" And with that she left. She ran pretty fast for a girl in 4 inch heels.

"Hanna wait" I tried but she didn't come back.

I sat on the couch and wondered Spencer's PREGNANT. This is a lot, but I don't understand why she thought she couldn't tell I'm a caring person and I would support Spencer with whatever her choice would be. But I was still mad that I didn't hear it from her mouth. One things for sure I wouldn't be talking to Spencer until she tells me herself why she didn't tell me. And wow a baby why does my life have to be so COMPLICATED.

 A/N: Ahh what's gonna happen please tell me what you think. Do you think Hanna is gonna tell Spencer? So hope you enjoyed I'll try to update ASAP.

From, Alexia