You Liar

A/N: Omg I actually updated some what on time. I hope this makes up for that horrible short filler chapter. So enjoy, and get ready for some drama. Please read A/N at the bottom.

Toby (POV)

Three weeks had passed since the Hastings family took the news, in what I like to call it open arms, wide open arms. A lot can happen in three weeks and a lot did. In the pass three weeks I told my dad about Spencer, of course he freaked, but after a few days he felt that I was responsible enough to make the right decisions. In the pass three weeks I fell more in love with Spencer and the babies. Lastly, in the past three weeks with Spencer's constantly growing waist line, she's really been at my neck about everything.

Luckily, today she's been pretty cooperative. I came over to watch her while her parents are away at work.

Spencer was currently sleeping, while I'm reading Catcher of the Rye, french edition of course. Still, after all these years the book meant so much to me. But I wasn't paying much attention, what was still on my mind as the way Spencer's parents acted to the news. I mean any normal parent would probably be infuriated that their child was impregnated at such a young age. I know they're hiding something and I really need to know. Wait... this is the perfect time to investigate. I smoothly and carefully un-tangled myself from Spencer's embrace.

I went down into Peter's office and went for the file's drawer. I looked through the files.

A's

Apple-bees case. No. No. No. No.

B's

Baker's case. No. .No.

I looked all the way down and I didn't see anything interesting. I was just about to give up, when I saw something I must of overlooked before. The file was en- titled

P.I On Callie.

Who's Callie? My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Inside was multiple notes and photo's of a girl. I just thought that it was weird that a private investigator was hired to follow this Callie girl. Holdup, I took a more closer look at photos and saw that Callie looked a lot like Spencer almost identical, but I can sense some differences in Spencer's eyes you see love and lust, but all you can see when you look in her eyes is fear and anger.

I look read the side notes on the pictures, Callie at 4, Callie at 5 and then a huge jump to Callie at sixteen.

Whoa, Spencer and this girl must be identical. The picture had been taken in 2013 and now it's 2014 so she must be seventeen by now. Suddenly it all clicked, the un-canning resemblance between the two, the age and the secrets. This must be Spencer's twin, A rush of question came in my mind. Why isn't she living here. Did she die at sixteen or something? If not where does she live. And lastly why did they keep this a big secret.

I remembered that Spencer was up in her room sleeping, she'll probably be awake. So I decided to go back.

When I got there much to my surprise she was awake, raising and eye brow at me.

" Where were you?" she pondered.

" Oh I was just getting a glass of water"

She gave me an un amused stare.

" Toby, I heard you in my dad's office what were you doing?"

" I...um...I was-"

" Don't you dare lie to me."

" Okay, just don't say anything until I finish talking" I sighed

She simply nodded.

" It all started when you're parents accepted you being pregnant oh so well. I just thought that it was un-real, like they felt guilty, like they were hiding something from you and thought if they were really nice to you they wouldn't be in the doghouse for whatever they did. So while you were sleeping I went and investigated, I looked in your father's file drawer and saw something that caught my eye. The file read, P.I on Callie. It looked interesting so I took a look, the file incased multiple pictures and notes of a girl with brown hair and big brown eyes, she looked exactly like you. I know that what I'm saying is totally crazy, but I think she might be your twin, like identical twin." I let in in one big breath.