•~✥~•

Listen to Castlevania: Lost Painting (Arrangement by: Mike Roberts) by Fantompr on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/fantompr/castlevania-lost-painting

         ^                     ^                        ^
         |                     |                        |

Please listen to this while reading if you can~🍷
Copy paste it within soundcloud to find it easier, then play it on repeat while reading ^^

.°.•.________________✥________________.•.°.

Alucard placed the small dog down.
standing back up strait afterwards.
Alucard~
"...im going to need you to stay here for me.. .. Ill return shortly."
The small pug tilited his head a bit as his ears puckered curiously. Wagging his tail and sticking out his tounge while gazing up at alucard.

Alucard then turned and gently took the book from your hand as he looked through its pages.
His brow arched ,reading while realizing its contents.
He soon shut the book and tucked it under his arm.
Effortlessly, he picked you up from the chair, cradling you close to his chest, careful enough to not wake you. He gazed at your soft features as you slept and began making his way to your chamber.
The small dog followed closely behind alucard, after being told to stay within hectors forge chamber.
Alucard stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder for a moment gazing at the small dog, as he heard the small pattering of his steps.
His gaze softend as he let out a sigh.
Alucard~
" of course you wouldn't obey...im not your master who forged you to life after all...."
Alucard pondered for a moment, now wondering what could have happened to Hector, beacuse he could've sworn he would have been in the castle at the time they had went to destroy his father. He at least had a small speculation where Isaac went, but hector on the other hand didn't seem to add up. Alucard doubted Carmilas soldiers were able to kill him, his body would'nt have turned to ash like a vampire and his corps would have been laying somewhere within the castle if so. There would have been signs, so therefore hector and isaac are both still alive.
Alucard pushed the thought aside and decided to ponder over it later. He let out another sigh and gazed back down at the small pug.
Alucard~
"...allright you may follow if you must...."
He spoke in a soft tone, gazing at the pug with his golden eyes.
  In response the adorable pug wagged his tail happily and began following close by alucards feet.

Eventually passing by trevor and syphas rooms, alucard finally arrived to yours, quietly opening the door and walking inside.
Alucard pulled the covers back and gently placed you on the bed, the pug jumping onto the bed and sitting close by your legs. He waged his tail watching as alucard placed the covers over you.
You shifted a bit in your sleep unaware that alucard was the one who took you back to your room. You then settled into place against the pillow, your chest rising and falling in a steady pace.
Alucard smiled and listened to the sound of your pulse as he stood by your bedside, admiring the way the moonlight casted onto your gentle sleeping form. He would be lieing if he didn't admit in saying that he was in fact enchanted by your beauty. Unable to resist he gently tucked a strand of your h/c colored hair behind your ear.
Your soft skin was warm against his slender fingers and again you slightly shifted in your sleep. While his hand pulled away ,the pug then nestled close to you as you slept,rolling into a small ball next you for warmth.

Alucard wanted to take him so that you could sleep comfortably ,but it looks as though the small dog has taking a liking to you.
So he let him stay with you.
Alucard~
" ...you better let her sleep...." he softly spoke to the little dog with an amused smile.
Alucard stepped away from your bedside and took the book from underneath his arm and placed it by the books that were settled on a small nearby table.
He then quietly left your chamber closing the door behind him as he leaned his head back against your door.
His eyes were halfway lided and he let out another soft sigh, crossing his arms over his chest while gazing down at the dark stoned floor of the corridor.
A million thoughts were crossing his mind and he pinched the bridge of his nose for a moment before starting to leave.

The castle was very dark during the nightime, and alucards eyes easily stood out as they glowed within the darkness. He was heading to one of the bathing chambers, desperately wanting to freshen up from the year long slumber and journey of killing and fighting creatures of the dark.
Perhaps it would even help him relax and clear his mind, ease the sadness and pain he felt of losing both of his parents. He hid it well during the dinner with the trio and when showing you around the castle. Calm and collected most of the time and at times showing some emotion. But now that you trevor and sypha were all fast asleep he was able to shed a few tears elsewhere within the castle, and ponder over everything thats happend. Before heading to the bathing chamber he went into his mothers study to cast the temporary water spell to warm up the water for his bath. On the way to the bathing chamber, he stopped by his room to pick up a drying cloth for his bath, later on cursing himself for forgetting to pick up his sleep attire also.