⚰ .°•~Adrian's awakening~•°. ⚰

Year 1446,Târgoviște.
Inside the castle of Dracula-

*sounds of broken shard glasses coming apart clatter throughout the room from the once formed grand mirror. Dracula gazes out of the grand castle windows of his chamber in deep thought while balling his fists as his long nails dig into his flesh in rage.*

Isaac and hector go up the cold stoned stairs to thier masters chamber, their footsteps echoing throughout the castle halls as they approach closer to his chamber door.
Isaac stands in front of Dracula's door ,as hector stands behind him.
He calls out to him from behind the closed door.
Isaac~
"Master Dracula, may we come in?"
Breaking free from his deep thought, Dracula turns at the sound of Isaac's voice.
Dracula~
"enter.." he speaks in a low distant voice,sounding almost as if hes in pain.
Dracula faces them both as they enter his room. Hector then glances at Isaac and then sets his gaze to Dracula.
Isaac~ It is done...."
Hector~
"...My lord, we've completed foraging the demons and creatures of the night for your army."
Dracula lowers his head ,fists still clutched tight while speaking in a low voice .
Dracula~
" one year... I gave them one year to flee the land..instead they are celebrating the day they killed my wife.."
As dracula speaks, his arm raises, gesturing the mirror to come together.
The pieces of glass form the grand mirror, showing the people gathering at the church as the arch bishop sits in his chair outside the church doors speaking for all to hear .
Both hector and Isaac's eyes look at the mirror as they step a little closer to it.
Hector's features forming a bit of a scowl ,while isaac's face stays calm and collected.

Dracula~
" On my signal realease the creatures after I've spoken my final words to the humans."
He speaks as he begins to leave his chamber his body transforming into a body of flame ,vanishing into the air.

....

Arch-Bishop~ " Do we not know the Devil for a liar? Do we not know his works to be illusions? Of course we do! Illusions and falsehoods hold no fear for us, for we are the righteous of Târgoviște, living as if cradled in the love of God!"

Crimson blood rains from the sky. As people scream, the cathedral's windows explode, raining huge shards that impale the Arch-Bishop and his canons. Dracula's face appears in the sky as the skies darken.

Dracula~ " One year..... I gave you one year to make your peace with your God. And what do you do? Celebrate the day you killed my wife. One year I gave you, while I assembled my armies. And now I bring your death. You had your chance..."

As Dracula speaks both hector and Isaac prepare the creatures to be realeased, letting the creatures eagerly stagger close to the castles openings in the upper towers.

Dracula~ "Kill everything you see. Kill them all. And once Târgoviște has been made into a graveyard for my love, go forth into the country. Go now. Go to all the cities of Wallachia. Arges, Severin, Gresit, Chilia, Enisara! Go now and kill! Kill for my love.... Kill for the only true love I ever knew. Kill for the endless lifetime of hate before me..."

(~Time passes, im guessing about a few months since dracula released his creatures.
The Creatures raid towns/villages during the night from that day onward. Trevor belmont meets sypha's grandfather ect..~
During those few months is when Draculas, other members within the vampire community from all over the world, begin to gather to his castle)

Below the city of Griest, the sleeping soldier breathes steadly in his metalic coffin. His pulse steadily starting to rise, eyes slightly moving beneath closed long lashed eyelids. As he sleeps ,recalling the night he saw his mother burning at the stake, his breathing becomes uneven from the memory displaying in his mind. Golden yellow eyes finally opening inside the darkness of the metalic coffin. As if time hadn't passed at all, he felt as if he was reliving that night. He closes his eyes once more letting his beating heart steady itself again. Opening his eyes ,he slowly sits up in his coffin, pushing the heavy metal cover away.
He looks down at his chest lightly running his slender fingers against the wound mark.
Most of his chest wound had almost completely healed, from the time his father slashed him with his long vampiric claws.
He hovers out of his coffin and stands next to it while looking around the dimly lit catacomb cavern he guarded himslef in.