.•°~†~°•.

The next morning in the Belmont trove~

As Sypha starts to wake ,she tries to shift her body as she lets out a soft yawn.
She's unable to move freely as she softly rubs her eyes.
After a few rubs her gaze then sets upon trevor ,sleeping soundly in her lap,using her legs as a soft pillow.
Her cheeks instantly flush pink as trevor slightly moves.
One of his hands slightly wrapping around her thigh as if he were hugging a pillow.

Alucard was walking past the allyway of bookshelves that trevor and sypha decided to sleep against during the night.
He was going to wake you up since morning came, but paused in his steps as he saw sypha beginning to wake up.
A small amused smile appearing on his lips as he watched, finally speaking after seeing syphas reaction.

Alucard~
" heh don't think I didn't see that sypha, looks like he really enjoys sleeping in your lap"
Sypha widens her eyes at the sound of alucards voice, blushing as she looks up at alucard.
Sypha~
"...t-this is not what it looks like..."
She looks down at trevor as he sleeps soundly, softly touching a lock of his hair as she peers at his face.
She shakes trevors shoulder vigorously to wake him in embarrassment.
Sypha~
"T-Trevor wake up this instant!!"
As soon as she shakes him awake trevor instantly opens his eyes and sees syphas angry flushed face hovering above his.
  He blinks a few times and realizes where his head is laying.
He quickly sits up and backs away with his eyes wide open, a faint of pink dusting his cheeks.
Trevor~
"...I ..did not mean mean to uh..."

Sypha rolls her eyes and stands up walking away.
Trevor then looks up at alucard with a scowl.
Trevor~
"Why didn't you wake me up before she did.."

Alucard lets out a small chuckle and starts walking away as he speaks.
Alucard~
" oh please,....why would I wake you up ,when you both looked so peaceful sleeping together."

Walking closer to where you sleep, Alucard gazes at your face for a moment then softly calls out your name, lightly running the back of his hand against your soft warm cheek.
Alucard~
"Y/n..y/n~.. its morning, time to wake"

Y/N~
" nn~
You slightly shift from his touch,finally your lashes fluttering open as you softly  begin to rub them.
"Goodmorning Alucard"
Yawning softly you then smile and stand from the chair.
Alucard returns the smile.
Alucard~
"Goodmorning y/n, sleep well?"
Y/n~
" yes, the chair was surprisingly comfortable"
You softly nod while adjusting your attire and hair in place.
Alucard~
"Im glad you slept well,
And as you were asleep, guess what I was able to find?"
Y/n~
" oh~ you've found the 3rd book?"
Alucard~
"Precisely"
He hands you the book with a smile.
Y/n~
"You found it so quickly..."
Alucard ~
"Well I did have all night to search to finally stumble upon it."

Finally composed from what happened moments ago ,sypha walks towards you.
Sypha~
"Goodmorning y/n"
Y/n~
" Goodmorning sypha, is trevor awake too?"
  Syphas cheeks flush for a moment.
Sypha~
"....y-yeah he's awake as well .."
She smiles awkwardly then starts walking away.
As she walks away, you raise an eyebrow in confusion from her reaction and turn to look up at alucard as he chuckles softly.
Alucard~
" Ill tell you later"

Y/n~
"Um ..allright"
Now that alucard has found the 3rd book.
You walked back to the index pillar of the Belmont trove ,reuniting the book with the other two.
With the remaining key and crystal you set them into place and lay all of the books together.
  With a puzzled look you wait a moment, but nothing happens.
Alll three books remained completely locked.
Not giving up, you try everything to open them.