•.~⚰~.•

Alucard ~
"Thank you,"
He gives a light smile, continuing to walk along side you.
He then speaks softly again
"Before we reach our destination, I hid speakers, syphas people,from the priests that roam the city of gresit. You see I hid them beacuse the priests wanted them to be -.."
You softly cut his words off.
Y/n~
"Executed before the night hords would come? ..yes I know, its the same for me as well. "
You may bring the speakers to my cave, Im sure they are tired as well."
Alucard~
He raised an eyebrow curiously and turned to look out into the distance as the both of you kept walking.
" oh I see,.. and thank you Ill bring them back with me safely then."
Y/n~
"Of course, Ill see you soon "
You softly nod and watch as he starts to take a few steps back and turn to speak with sypha and trevor.

Trevor and sypha pause thier small talk between the two of them as they walk close behind, they focus thier attention to alucard now approaching them.
Alucard ~
"Sypha , the young lady y/n, has allowed for your people to rest with us for the night in her cave.
Ill have them back with me safely."
Sypha softly nods with a smile.
Sypha ~
"Thank you alucard"
Trevor looks at sypha and then up at alucard, his expression neutral as he adjusts the fury coat on his shoulders again.
"Well in that case, mind if i retrieve them with you, im sure you could you use the help."
Alucard ~
"Not necessarily, I could come back with the speakers just fine on my own, but it is appreciated."
Trevor slightly rolls his eyes at alucards tone of voice and begins walking a few steps ahead.
Trevor ~
" lets go then, we don't have all night do we?"

As sypha was walking closly behind you, the mother and child, she waves goodbye to them as they make thier destination to the hidden catacombs. You smile as you look over your shoulder and see them off as well
Sypha then walks along side you quietly and then decides to break the silence.
Sypha ~
" ..thank you for letting us stay with you, my name is sypha, its a pleasure to meet you"
Y/n ~
" not at all im happy to have you all stay with me, Its a pleasure to meet you as well ,my name is y/n.
"You three seem like you all get along well"
Sypha~
She giggles softly and speaks while looking ahead crossing her arms gently across her chest as she walks with you
" actually. . we only just met not to long ago earlier in the day, ..its quite a long story as to how we all met but, im sure you know about Dracula and his plan to eradicate the entire human race by now.
Y/n~
You softly nod while your expression slighlty cloudens with slight sadness and worry.
"Yes, I do...but please id love to hear how the three of you all met."
Your voice slightly cheerfull while smiling up at her, the young boy and his mother quietly listening and wanting to know as well.
Sypha~
"Well as you know we speakers wanted to help the people from the terror against humanity, I made it my goal to search for the sleeping soldier,
Who was rumored to be able to help defeat Dracula and his army. I searched for a while on my own and found hidden catacombs, exploring and serching for clues in order to find him.
I then ran into a cyclops and before I could react and use my magic I was turned to stone. The next thing I knew I was in the arms of a man I didnt know and then started throwing up from being cursed into stone, for who knows how long.
She slightly giggled while speaking.
"Thats how I met trevor."
"Then Alucard stepped out as I was barely meeting trevor and explained that he was the sleeping soldier the rumors spoke of. He explained that he was the son of Dracula and that he wanted to fight against his father,for he dose not wish for humanities extinction.
Your eyes widen as you hear sypha speak.
Y/n~
"He's the son of dracula!? ...I must admit at first glance I knew he was a vampire, but would have never imagined that he would be Dracula's son.
...but destined to kill his own father?.."
Sypha ~
" yes , but he is determined to help me and trevor help save humanity. Although, trevor at first didnt seem to care whether people died or not, he was simply helping my grandfather find me during that time, but im positive that my grandfather convinced him why he should defend humanity. And so the three of us agreed that we will fight together to stand against Dracula."
Y/n~
" you three will become legendary i
know it, I wish you best of luck when fighting against Dracula.
You smile at her as you speak, the young boy now pulling softly at his mothers arm.
Boy ~
"Mother the cave is over there, just a few feet away!"
Y/n~
"Yes lets hurry, I need to treat your mothers wounds"