.°.~'🕯'~.°.

Sypha and trevor peacfully watched as the sun finally disappeared ,the sky darkning around them. Sypha tore her gaze from the sky, turning to trevor with a small smile as they both were stting together by a clif.

Sypha~
" we should start heading back..."
Trevor~
"Yeah..."
As much as he would hate to admit it, he kinda wanted to stay sitting with her a bit longer, enjoy gazing at the stars for a bit at least. He shruged off the thought and smiled back at her, standing up while brushing off small blades of grass and dust from his clothes. Sypha did the same and began walking quietly.
It was quite between the two, only the sound of owles and nocturnal creatures hunting for food could be heard as they walk through the forest.
Sypha would somtimes glance behind her to make sure trevor was close.

Trevor~
He puffed out a sighish laugh.
" thats the 3rd time you've turned to look at me.. what is it?"
Sypha~
" nothing just making sure your following me.. your walking so slow"
" so... im just making sure you don't get lost."
Trevor~
" heh...oh yeah ill definitely get lost in this small brush of forst were in..."

Sypha gave him a look, which caused him to shrug his shoulders as a matter of fact.

Trevor~
"...im walking slow beacuse my body is a little sore in some areas.
..im usually used to it, but after these past few days it's been nonstop from all that's been happening.

Syphas gaze softened and looked ahead as she listened to him speak.
She slowed her pace in her steps a bit, now feeling a little guilty for walking to fast for him.
Sypha~
"...oh..sorry~
But your right ..we haven't rested well either or eaten in a few days, it would only make sense our bodies would ache."

Trevor~
"Its nothing...
so you are sore too ,I was begining to think it was just me."
Sypha~
"Uh well of course im tired too..my arm is the one mostly in pain though."
Her hand lightly touched the patched up wound on her arm.

Trevor~
" hmm...yeah well, just give it time to heal..."

Sypha slightly nodded and brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear while gazing up at the moon for a moment.

Sypha~
" I've been thinking....maybe we should let y/n come with us ?...."
She then gazed up at trevor, crossing her arms across her chest in the process.

Trevor remembered the conversation they had not to long ago when the were sitting by the cliff peacefully.

Trevor~
" .....but will she even want to go with us? Bedsides, didn't she say she was going back to gresit?..that she was going to help the people there?"

Sypha~
" ..she did say that.., eh ill ask her anyway. Maybe she'll say yes, and if she does,  we should just go to gresit first and fend off night creatures there. She'll help the people there and gresit will be the first place we start to kill the remaining night creatures.
What do you think?"

Trevor~
" I don't know, I dont think she will follow us after that..."
  He glanced at her as he kept walking, then glanced out into the forest as he heard a tree branch snap.

Sypha~
" well im going to ask h-mph~?"
Trevor holds up a finger close to her lips as he gazes out into the brush of the forest .
Trevor~
"Shh~"
  A few deer were close by and trevor could see there forms not far from where they stood.
He was reaching for his morning star whip, in hopes he can catch a deer for a meal.
sypha steped next to him to get a better view.
Her foot accidentally stepping on a small twig, scaring the small heard of deer  further away  into the darkness of the forest.