~.•~✞~•.~

The sound of a soft sigh escapes alucards lips, as he's turning to leave his childhood bedroom.
He quietly walked through the castle halls,only the soft patters of his steps could be herd.
Nostalgic memories of the castle passed through him as he walked through the castle rooms.
The bloodred moon had disappeared, the gentle light was now casting down onto the dark castle as the sun started to set.
Reaching the large archived library, Alucard gazed at the circular stained glass window, the light envolping him for a second, as he walked into the shadowed part of the large room.
His fingers softly touched the spines of the old books ,as he walked along the bookshelf.
Alucard~
" we really messed up the old house...didn't we"
He sofy spoke as he continued to walk through parts of the castle.

✞~.•°_____________{†}______________°•.~✞

Following close behind trevor and sypha, your eyes wondered, gazing at the beauty of its rooms.
Trevor was leading the way, his pase slowing down a bit as he crossed his arms across his chest, wondering if he was even heading in the right direction to the main floor of the entrance.
Trevor~
" ill admit...from outside the castle it looks huge, but walking within it ,feels like your in a never ending labyrinth."
Sypha~
" I think your exagerating, follow me I think I know the way."
As she led the way Trevor slightly rolled his eyes, his arms relxing at his sides as he followed close behind her.
  Your lips formed a light smile as you followed behind them.
Your smile slightly fading as you continued to walk ,still a little worried about alucard after leaving him by himself.
Trevor's voice breaking the silence as they walk through a grand narrow hall.
Trevor~
" you might want to rebandage that sypha"
You peer around trevor, as sypha looks over her shoulder
She briefly lifts her right arm.
Sypha~
" hmm..I didn't even notice the bandage had disheveled..."
Trevor then glances over at you as he walks.
Trevor~
" how about you? We might have closed up those slashes at your waist, but im sure it needs to be rebandaged too.
Y/n~
" its fine for now ,thank you.
However, I think syphas really does need to be rebandaged, that cloth isnt giving the wound much coverage."

"Sypha I can help you find a more fit of a bandage somewhere in one of these rooms."
Sypha~
" okay"
She nods ,her hand slightly touching the bandage at her arm.
Trevor was walking ahead, stoping in his tracks.
Both yours and syphas gaze following towards the room trevor was looking into.
A large labratory containing multiple beautiful machines, shelves with books, elixers, bottles and much more.
Trevor~
"...So much like the engines and things we saw under Gresit.
Alucard must have learned it all at his daddy's knee......"
"Maybe its best we try to look in this place of the castle."
Y/n~
"..this room...its incredible ...
..oh!~ Right...thier might be proper bandages here."

Taping your chin in wonder you walk into the room, looking into drawers, all of which mostly contained pouches of mysterious powders, herbs, and other things.
Sypha too looked around the room while trevor just gazed at all that his eyes could see.
It was silent for a while, just the three of you rummaging around the room for bandages or at least some type of clean cloth.
Trevor~
" Here I found a bundle"
He stands after taking them out from a bottom glass cabinet.
He hands it to sypha who's closer.
Sypha~
" ...Thank you"

  Eventually all three of you walked back to the main hall of the castle where Dracula's throne sits.
Walking past the engine room along the way.
All of you pausing to look inside.
Y/n~
"This is the engine room?..."
Trevor~
"Yes, the engine room that moves the castle."
Sypha~
" I cannot imagine how this huge thing worked.
Trevor~
"Well, it doesn't work anymore."
You both melted it."
Sypha~
" we didn't melt anything!"
Y/n~
... It must have been straining against the spell....thats why parts of the engines gears are melted.
..alucard might get angry about this.."
As you spoke, trevor and sypha followed close behind, continuing walking back to the main hall.
Trevor~
" ..I dont think he'll get angry about it."