◇.•~✥~•.◇

The next morning~

Sypha had woken up first.
The bright beam light of the morning sun had casted onto parts of her face. She sat up in her bed with a stretch. Swinging her legs to the edge of the bed to stand.
She eventually changes into her normal attire ,yawning a little before she made her way over to the window .
It was a beautiful morning and the birds were chirping as the day began.

Quietly opening her door ,she stuck her head out of her room.
She stepped out into the corridor, hoping not to wake you or trevor in case you both were still asleep.
She walked the castle halls quietly.

It wasnt long until she found alucard.
She found him in the large castle library. The library slightly luminated by the morning sun peering through the stain glass.

 The library slightly luminated by the morning sun peering through the stain glass

( Pfft I tried my best to draw out what I was visualizing for the library. )

From where she stood in the entrance, she saw alucard quietly reading a book.
Stacks of books were on either side of him by the small table he was sitting at.
The small forged dog sleeping by alucards feet.

Sypha smiled and lightly knocked at the frame of the libray entrance.
The dog instantly waking up at the sound of sypha coming closer.

Sypha~
" Goodmorning Alucard..."

Alucard read over a few more lines to a stop before glancing over to her.

Alucard ~
"..Goodmorning Sypha....sleep well during the night?"
He bookmarked his page, closing and placing the book onto the small table before leaning back in his chair.

Sypha~
" I did thank you"
" You didn't sleep huh, spend most of your time reading?"
Oh! Where did you get the adorable puppy?"
She questioned while going over and slighly crouching to look at the dog.
Alucard ~
"...yes it kept me occupied for the night.
This little one was found by y/n, she found him in a forging room. He's taken a liking to her, but I had to keep him with me. Just so that he wouldn't disturb her during the night."
The little pug made his way over to her, tail wagging happily as sypha picked him up.
Sypha~
"Wow....I dont think ive ever seen a forged dog before. Does he have a name?"
Alucard~
"..I dont know...I haven't given him a name. Perhaps y/n will name him."
Alucard smiled lightly, walking towards the entrance of the library.
"..Im going to prepare breakfast for you all. I dont think it will be long before trevor and y/n wake up ."
He began walking past her and into the hall.
Sypha ~
" oh!..ill help you wait for me alucard!"
She smiled and gently set the dog down. He followed her close behind as she followed alucard to the kitchen.

It was quite for most of the way there, footsteps and morning bird chirping from the outside accompanied them as they made their way to the kitchen.

Alucard~
"...sypha,.... trevor spoke with me yesterday. I know you want to leave soon...
On top of that, you want y/n to go with you as well..."
Alucards voice was calm and understanding as he spoke.