~•.✥.•~

As you moved away from him he stood still, dropping his hands at his sides while his left hand clutched the drying cloth at his waist.
His dirty clothes he was once holding, were now on the floor after droping them to catch you from falling. The sword he was holding was now floating above him.

Unable to help it, your eyes took a quick glance, then looked away to the side as your cheeks flushed even more after he spoke.
Y/n~
"...y-yes..im fine..im so sorry I bumped into you.."
You nervously turned your back to him, hoping he couldn't see your flustered state as you tried to calm down. But of course, he's a damphir, he could see everything, no matter how dark a place may be. He could see the tips of your ears turning a faint shade of pink as well. He tilited his head a bit finding it cute how quickly you got flustered.

  (Cough cough* you're welcome ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A small amused smile formed on his lips. He new he was the cause of you reacting that way, and he felt a little guilty for it, but he kind of enjoyed it.

Alucard~" Its allright, My apologies for my current state, I just came from the bathing chamber and completely forgot to bring a change of clothing

Alucard~
" Its allright, My apologies for my current state, I just came from the bathing chamber and completely forgot to bring a change of clothing."
He spoke softly as he picked up the dirty clothes by his feet.
He lightly cleared his throat while standing strait back up again.
Alucard~
".. I was heading back to my chamber and then a little dog scurried past me feet."

"...I see you've made a small friend. He passed me by a few moments ago.
He woke you from your sleep didn't he.?.." 

Y/n~
"...y.-yeah I found him in what looked like a forgeing room...and well I-I guess I did make a new friend...-"

He chuckled lightly and stepped closer to you as your back faced him.
In that moment, you realized he was standing right behind you, slightly leaning down close to your ear.
You weren't able to form any words as you quietly caught your breath, standing so still while pressing your palms against your cheeks.
Alucard~
"...y/n~...its okay for you to face me, I don't mind..."
However ,if I am making you uncomfortable then I can change into a more suitable appearance, ill change into my wolf form if you wish."
His voice was low with a hint of playful teasing, taking a step back while letting you make your decision.

You could feel your cheeks heating up more and the tone of his voice set your heart racing. You wanted to turn around but it was still too embarrassing. It was tempting, but even if alucard gave the okay , you didn't think you could focus if you did turn around.
Y/n~
"...i-its not that your making me uncomfortable...its just... i- ..well i think its best that you do change into your wolf form....please.."
You softly spoke, still looking away while blushing.
Alucard~
" ..As you wish, ill guide you back to your chamber and ill find the dog for you....."

" no more waking up during the night, you need your rest...."

You softly nodded and looked down at your feet, feeling a bit guilty for causing even more trouble for him.

Alucard then transformed into a wolf , leaving the towel at his waist behind along with his other dirty clothing onto the floor. His sword setting itself  against the castle wall. He would later return to pick them up.
He then walked by your legs and gazed up at you with the same golden fierce eyes. He walked forward a bit indicating for you to follow him. You felt your heartbeat returning to normal as you calmed down and began to follow him. Even in his canine form he looked beautiful. You quietly followed him eventually reaching your chamber in the darkness of the night.
He sat patiently by your door as you arrived shortly afterwards.
You stood by your door and you then crouched next to alucard.
Y/n~
" thank you for showing me the way back. Im sorry for making you carry me when I fell asleep earlier...."
You then nervously smiled while your cheeks flushed slightly.
" ..and ..im..s-sorry for bumping into you in the hallway too....i will not wander off anymore...."
you gazed into his golden eyes and your hand hesitantly rose, wanting to touch his white flufy fur.
Alucard couldn't speak in his wolf form but he was obviously listening and he inclined his head forward letting your hand touch his fur.
He relaxed under your touch and he closed his eyes as you petted his head. You smiled and ran your fingers through his soft white hair before standing and reaching for the doornob.

After pulling your hand away you stood up and opened the door, gazing down at him as you slowly closed the door.
Y/n~
"...Goodnight Alucard..."
  After saying goodnight you closed the door and made your way over to the bed. slamming your face into the soft pillow while letting out a soft sigh.
Your cheeks pink again but thinking nothing of it any more.

Y/n~
  I dont think ill be able to sleep properly at all after that incident...

You tried to calm yourself down again and slowly but surely began to fall back to sleep.

Alucard gazed at your closed door for a moment then began to trun down the corridor back to his chamber.
Once arriving to his room he changed back to his regular self, heading to his closet to change into his attire for the night.
He blushed a bit remembering your reactions from earlier. He himself didn't know why he was acting this way, cursing to himself for forgetting his change of clothing to begin with. His mind is pondering over so many things of course he would forget something.
 Alucard ~
....what is going on with me....
He thought to himself while turning out of his room. He went back to the hallway where he left his clothes and sword. Taking thm back to his room, and proceeding to search for the small pug.
He eventually found him ,laying next to hectors forgeing table. The little pug was chewing on the small twig he had previously before when he was with you.
The small pug looked up with its big pericing blue eye, stopping as soon as he saw alucard appear within the room.
Alucard~
"....I didn't think you would start causing trouble so soon...but seems to me I was wrong ..."
Alucard kneeled next to him petting his head while taking the twig from his mouth.
Alucard ~
" is this what you came back here for ?.your reason for waking up
y/n?.."
Alucard shook his head with a small sigh.
"perhaps you would like a bone instead?"
Trying to take the twig back, the little pug jumped up each time alucard brought it close. Alucard smiled and stood up, holding and taking the little pug with him as he left hectors room.
They traveled through the castle to the kitchen, going into the meat cellar to find the little pug a bone.
Alucard~
" this should settle you down for a while....no more running through the castle at least not during the night time..."
He lets the small pug take the bone from his hand, holding it in his mouth as alucard began to leave the kitchen.
Alucard wasnt going to sleep anytime soon, he didn't feel tired at all. He made his way to the large castle library, in the mood for some reading for the rest of the night, hoping to take his mind off of things.
The little pug happily following behind him as he carried his bone.
Upon arriving the library Alucard lit a fire in the large fireplace that it had.
The pug laid close to a chair by the fire and began to chew on the bone that was givin to him.
Meanwhile alucard silently walked around the large library finding a few books that he hasn't read before.
He sat in the chair next to the pug who was nawing contiously on his bone.
Only the sounds of soft nawing and page flips were heard within the large library.
For the rest of the night, alucard read silently with his small company at his side. Letting time pass as he waited for the sun to rise.

_________________~•.✥.•~_________________

Word count ~ 🍷1431

Sorry for the short chapter, hope you guys like the rough sketch of alucard I drew.
Next chapter will be longer ^^

Please continue to stay safe and healthy.♡
And I want to say thank you for all the comments ive been getting for this fanfic, means a lot and im glad you guys are likeing it so far.