•.~ Dracu£a's ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇ~.•

~much later

Standing close to sypha, y/n was helping her figure out the locking spell for the castle.
When suddenly the roofing of the Belmont trove began to rumble, dust and dirt falling, as all four looked up.

Sypha~
"See...god hates me"
Alucard~
" thats probably not ..god..."
Trevor~
"Something's here...
Sypha,y/n, we need that locking spell fast before this place starts to crumble ..."
Y/n~
" r-right...um alucard could you help me move the mirror?"
Alucard~
"Of course, quickly..."
Alucard helped you place it close to the index pillar, in the center of the Belmont trove.
You ran your index finger against one of the large cracks.

Trevor~Can we get that magic mirror working?"Sypha~" I think so

Trevor~
Can we get that magic mirror working?"
Sypha~
" I think so."
Y/n~
" will it still work even with it damaged?"
Alucard~
Its fine it will work.
Chaldaic text will get it to start working easily. ..I know how to operate the distance mirror."
Trevor~
"Mm, uh I can't do either of those things.
Alucard~
"Come on, Belmont... Time to choose. You're either the last son of a warrior dynasty or a lucky drunk."

Trevor sighs and looks towards the distant banging of the creatures trying to enter the trove.
Trevor~
"....Get the mirror working, Alucard. Give me force numbers, species, and weapons count.
Sypha and y/n stay on their jobs for now. I'll fortify the point of entry."

With your eyebrows knitting together you continue hearing the distant sound of banging, your knuckles turning white as you ball your fist at your side. you then glance over at sypha.
Sypha smiles at you reassuringly as you smile back with determination.

Alucard leaned his hands against the distant mirror,looking over his shoulder at trevor.

Alucard~
"I think we're going to see the size and disposition of the attacking force fairly quickly with our own eyes, Belmont."
Trevor~
" I'm forced to agree. Do you have a further suggestion?"
Alucard ~
"Are you asking my advice?
Trevor~
"We're working together, Alucard. You're still a bastard, but you're the bastard I accepted to fight alongside back in Gresit."
Alucard~
"Do you have a problem with any of that?"
Trevor~
" None at all... "

Trevor smiles as he begins to run towards the sound of the trove entrance finally breaching.
The forged creatures created by hector came through the entrance, as trevor began to fight the obstacles coming towards him.

Alucard began tracing his index finger across the side edges of the mirror, his nail quickly grew as he etched the symbols effortlessly.
You watch, until sypha steped close to the mirror, alucard silently steping back as his nail retracted back to its original length.
You blinked a few times in amazement at how fast his nail grew.
Sypha~
" y/n are you ready?
Y/n~
" y-yes,.... ill do my best"
You gave a firm nod and stood next to sypha in front of the mirror.
Sypha~
"Allright..when I finally have hold of the castles controls, I need you to help me lock and summon it with me."
Y/n~
"Got it. "
Sypha begins the spell, her power emerging from her palm as she gets a clear veiw of the castle before her.
As she takes a frim hold of the castles controls you then joined her in performing the task to summon the castle.
Your ability adding a boost, helping sypha to pin point its direction.
Energy and gusts of air surrounding you and sypha as you both continue.