Hospital

Paige POV

I planned to hang out with my friends today. Dad didn't allowed me since Alexa was not around but I told him that I could take care of myself. But he still insisted to let the other guard, Jay, to go with me.

Alexa will came back today so I was planning to bought her a little present. She would arrived around evening and I promised that I'll came to picked her.

I dressed up and met up with my friends at the mall.

"Um...you can watch me from here and you don't have to follow me," I said to Jay and he nodded.

It would be awkward if he's tailing me from back to back whenever I walked somewhere. If it was, Alexa then I probably didn't mind.

"Yo ssup?" Lucas said when I sat down.

"Nothing much," I replied.

"You said you want to buy something today?" Gabby raised her eyebrow.

"Mhm," I slowly nodded.

"And what is that?" Lucas asked.

"Um...it's for...", I bite my lips. I was very embarrassed for telling them.

"For....?", then Luna asked impatiently.

"For someone", was all I can said.

"No way....Paige Geneva Sinclair had met a cute girl!", Lucas screamed that make some people around us stared at our way.

"Lucas stop. You embarrassing me",I rolled my eyes.

"We're just pretty shocked Paige! You never bought something for someone", Gabby said.

Luna and Lucas nodded in agreement.

"So who is this lucky girl?", Luna grinned.

"Um...help me to choose a gift that match her first", I gave them excused.

"Something simple but meaningful", I added.

"Whoa, I didn't know that you are hopeless romantic", Gabby teased.

"What about a necklace?", Luna and Lucas simultaneously said after they both thinking a while.

Gabby and I stared at them both.

"I said that first!", Luna said.

"Nope! I am," Lucas defend himself.

I just shook my head looking at them both.

"Twin thingy," I said to Gabby.

"Necklace sounds great," Gabby agreed with them both.

"I'm thinking about that too," I said.

"I want to buy for Belle too. Anniversary is coming," Gabby smiled.

Belle also a doctor and they worked at the same place. She is Gabby's girlfriend and they've been together for two years already.

"Well let's go then. The necklace store is just next to this mall," Lucas stood up.

Then we all walked to the necklace store he mentioned.

"Welcome in," the worker greeted us with a warm smile.

We all smiled to her back.

"What can I helped you guys with?", she said.

"Our Miss Diva here needs to find a necklace for her girlfriend," Lucas pointed at me.

I pinched his waist and he stick out his tongue to me.