The suit girl

Alexa POV

I used my plain white round neck tee-shirt, navy blue blazer, khaki pants and black heels since I had a formal meeeting with the council at our agency today. The head of other agencies from different countries will attend our meeting. I've told Paige that I'll be late today and she's fine with it.

I smiled at the thought of her. Especially the thoughts of her smiling, laughing and being her friend. Yeap. We're officially friends now and it's not as hard as I thought it will be. You never know what happened until you've done it.

I had read this quote somewhere and it says "The most wonderful things lies in something that you avoid to do" And that spoke out, louder.

The meetings with the council continued for three hours straight. We all discussed and getting prepared for the latest mission. I came forward with all the documents that I had and I displayed it through the projector.

I told all the plans and after understand about all of my reasons, I instructed all the agents need to work together to solved this case. We had been investigated it for years. No objections, and I'm glad with that. They all nodded in agreement. The meetings continued with speeches from other agents. Then, we're all dismissed.

"Alexa!" a voice from behind called.

I do recognized that voice and I quickened my pace. Not now. I growled.

"Alexa, wait!" he rans faster towards me.

I stopped at my track because he won't stop calling after me. I turned my heels to face him. He stopped in front of me and he tried to catches his breath. I folded my arms and watched him expressionless.

"Kayla need to talk to you Alexa, please come," Sean begged.

"Is that all? I need to go now," I glanced at my watch.

"Alexa please..."he grabbed my arm and threw a sad expression to me.

"Look, I don't have a time for your both shits and I really need to go now," I pulled my hands back and turned my heels to walked away.

He called me multiple times but I quickly got into the car and drove to Mr. Sinclair's mansion.

It's a good thing that I didn't punched him at the face. I don't hate him but what would you feel when you found out that your girlfriend cheating with your bestfriend?

Well they both in my past, so labeled them as an ex girlfriend and an ex bestfriend. I moved on with my life.

When I arrived at the garage, I parked and got out from the car and walked towards the door.

"What took you so long?" Paige said folded her arms.

I widened my eyes. She's all dressed up. She used light pink off-shoulder rompers that showed her slim thigh and legs, she wore a light pink glittered heels and a red handbag. She looked so hot in pink. The outfits matched her perfectly. I didn't realize that I stared at her.

"Like what you see?" she teased.

I blink.

"Well, let's go Mysterio," she grabbed my arms.

We both entered the car and I finally spoke.

"Where are we going?"

"Umm, to meet my friends," she said.

"You should come if you want," she said.

"Uh..." touched the base of my neck.

"It's okay if you don't want. I just don't want you to waiting for me you know," she furrowed her eyebrow.

"No no. You don't. I mean yeah but that's what I suppose to do. Right?" I said.

"Mhmm..."

"What if it like this, I will walk around while you hanging out with your friends. I can buy foods or drinks at the place and sit there," I suggested.

She stared at me a while before she spoke.

"Sure. As long as you don't sit your ass here."

"Don't worry. I'll be fine," I said.

"But don't go far away. You're my bodyguard," she bite her lips.

I'm mentally chuckled.

"I won't. You'll always be within my sight."

She turned her head to the window but I know that she's hiding her blushing face because her ears were also redden.

"We're here."

"Have fun Miss Paige," I said.

"You too Mysterio. Make sure get yourself something to eat and always keep me within your sight," she smiled and winked.

I nodded. She walked to the mall and I followed her to make sure she's within my sight.

Once I'm inside, I could see that she sat with her friends. My stomach growled because I didn't eat since I left this morning.

I saw that Paige ordered her foods and my stomach growled again. I glanced somewhere else to look for foods or drinks. My eyes landed on Starbucks. I walked towards the Starbucks while trying to hid myself. I ordered my favorite Chocolate Chip with icing on top and chocolate pour and a garlic bread.

Paige POV

My friends waved at me when they saw me entering the mall. I waved at them back. I walked towards them and hugged them.

"What took you so long, Princess?" Lucas teased.

I think about two answers. One, because of my bodyguard late and two, dresses.

"You know, dresses," I said.

"You still look gorgeous even if you use a raincoat," he chuckled.

We all laughed. Lucas can be pain in the ass sometimes but he's good and he's sweet.

"You guys already ordered without me?" I pouted.

"Yeap. You took ages and our stomach are making concert," Luna said.

"Fine, fine. I'm sorry."

"Hey, Gabby Queen of Buzz, why are you so quiet?" I asked Gabby.

"Wait...." she said while her eyes focused on something or someone.

"I think I know her," she said while rubbing her chin.

"Who?" we all asked simultaneously.

"The girl who used the navy blue blazer, at the Starbucks," Gabby said.

My ears catched 'the navy blue blazer' and I quickly glanced at the Starbucks that placed not far from us.

"Whoaaa....She's..... HOT," Luna and Lucas said simultaneously.

"If you guys don't mind. I want to invite her to joined us here," Gabby smiled.

"Too bad I'm not attracted to women but why not? I think she can turn me straight." Lucas said.

My heart started to fastened and I lowered my head.

**to be continued....